• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Greetings mortal... are you ready to die?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Greetings mortal... are you ready to die?

What in the name of sanity is wrong with all you people? I'm so sick of this crap - grow the hell up, the lot of you.

Either that or take advantage of the ignore and block functions and STOP REPORTING EVERY TINY LITTLE THING. It's doing my head in.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Lol you guyz r lulz and make me happyface.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Evan;419618 said:
Lol you guyz r lulz and make me happyface.

I LOL'd.

Anyhow, all members here deserve a 27th chance, so let's all get along.

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

Come on guys, can't we keep this civil? I have seen this guy around the forums, and he does not seem that bad. In fact, he has contributed alot to the Fable 3 discussions. Give him a chance.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Purple Nurple;419554 said:
You're right. Just because one user is juvenile doesn't give me the right to do so as well. I apologise for ruining your welcome thread GrimWhim, and I hope you can learn from this as well.

and i apologize for getting ****ed at you. someone had to stand up for the new guy, and for the record you were way over the line. way over the line.
but i :wub: you again.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I doubt any of this really matters anyway. He went from making 200 posts in a week to none at all in the past 10 hours. If you ask me, he's probably gone. Looks like everything's back to normal, eh? :thumbsup:

GrimWhim

Reaction score

@Necromancer11: Actually, we had our power turned off yesterday then we had to deal with the douchebags at the power company and it took until today at around 1:30 PM to get power back. That's why I was gone.

@Everyone else: Thank you for welcoming me and to those of you who hate me, I'm quite okay with that. Whether you love me or hate me, respect me or wish ill upon me is all on you. It doesn't affect me in any way. However, when I do start an argument I tend to keep it on topic out of respect for both the thread creator and the people who frequent the thread. I'd ask for each and everyone of you to grant me that same respect but if you don't, I can understand that.

Nevertheless, I certainly do feel welcomed and I appreciate each of you taking time out of your busy schedules to come and welcome me to the forums.

By the way, the title quote is from Hexen. It's an N64 game that I used to play obsessively when I was a kid and I have quite a few fond memories of it.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I knew I had spoken too soon.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

DarkONI;419513 said:
I don't understand why everyone's acting with such hatred against the same user. Of course, there could be arguments against someone for the x, y and z reasons, however that's not right at all.

I'm not against sharing a common opinion about a certain user, however, I don't want to take sides into this subject which is getting a bit ridicolous the way that everyone's acting around the forums against the same user.

If there's a problem with a certain user, I'm sure this should be reported. I have met enough people that you have to sit down and argue with them about their actions, however I don't do that for the exact reason of ruining the forum itself.

I don't see why everyone's acting like this, don't you see that your reactions are turning you into what you hate? Aren't we of the same community shouldn't we be at least nice with new users and also try to keep the forums tidy as users ourselves, because we are the community itself?

I believe that when there's one or multiple people that are acting in a way that disturbs the community, these people should be ignored, because focusing on these things simply increases and increases the weight of the problem, not just within the people that experience the argument but all the whole community.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend or anything. I'll hush now, I won't touch the subject again. However, I'm tired to walk around every section and see almost every new post to talk about the same person, same argument with just different users.

^ This.

Sorry GrimWhim, I didn't even want to post what I did... Purple Nurple made me do it.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

HobbeBrain;420394 said:
^ This.

Sorry GrimWhim, I didn't even want to post what I did... Purple Nurple made me do it.

Nah man, don't even worry about it. If people want to hate me, I'm fine. The only thing I wouldn't be fine with is getting wrongfully banned because I was provoked into saying something I shouldn't have.... which has happened on several occasions.

(Not here though. Not yet anyways.)