• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GTA-4 / Left 4 Dead 1

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
GTA-4 / Left 4 Dead 1

If you have and play either, add my gamertag to friends. I'm getting bored of just running and gunning people I don't talk to. :( If you don't see my gamertag on the left, perhaps it's better I don't play you.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Re: GTA-4 / Left 4 Dead 1

My gold is down at the moment but I'll play some left for dead 1 when I get it back up. I have a team I play left for dead with but they usually arent all on at the same time so we end up with what we call an "expendable", a random player who doesnt communicate and usually sucks. This all depends on your playing hours of course, we are night gamers.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

I'm all day Gamer, so I'm sure I could play with you guys some time.

I'd hope you guys grasp how to play, I'm a bit sick of the people online think it's everyone for themself and if you hear a smoker it's good to split up and get to high ground. And definetily done with the people who get halfway through a versus level then decide when the horde comes to run for the nearest hunter pack.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I used to be really into L4D for Xbox but I play it exclusively on PC right now. If I still had a a 360 copy I'd offer you a game... I'll see if I can get my hands on another copy. Alternatively, you're more than welcome to play L4D for PC with me if you like.

Hopefully a few more people will take you up on your offer.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

My Gold is down ATM, and my copy of L4D 1 is at a friends house currently. Once I upgrade and get my game back I would love to play with someone! Sephi and I can play together on L4D online hehe.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

Arc Caster;415720 said:
I'm all day Gamer, so I'm sure I could play with you guys some time.

I'd hope you guys grasp how to play, I'm a bit sick of the people online think it's everyone for themself and if you hear a smoker it's good to split up and get to high ground. And definetily done with the people who get halfway through a versus level then decide when the horde comes to run for the nearest hunter pack.

Naw dude, we act as a unit. we screw around a lot because we've played it a million times but we look out for each other. We do occasionally mess with each other, for example an old member of the team and I would "knee cap" each other from time to time. This is where a payer is down to just +1 health and another calls "Kneecap!" and pops them in the knee, incaping them, but its all in the spirit of fun so we dont get mad at each other. We are fun to play with if you have a sense of humor and if your trying for an achievement we get serious and try to help.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Fenrir;416064 said:
Naw dude, we act as a unit. we screw around a lot because we've played it a million times but we look out for each other. We do occasionally mess with each other, for example an old member of the team and I would "knee cap" each other from time to time. This is where a payer is down to just +1 health and another calls "Kneecap!" and pops them in the knee, incaping them, but its all in the spirit of fun so we dont get mad at each other. We are fun to play with if you have a sense of humor and if your trying for an achievement we get serious and try to help.

Then you're cool in my book. :D

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

Alright, I'll shoot you a line when my gold is back up.

Citizen Erased

Sound Awake
Reaction score

I have both L4D and L4D2. I play L4D2 more though but I do need 1 more achievement on L4D, the zombie kill count one.