• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GTA V Map comparison

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
gta-v-details-revealed-rockstar-0.jpg

For any of you who have been living under a rock who do not know that GTA V is out in just 4 days, here is the leaked map from the game and GTA V's game world compared to that of San Andreas.

Spoilers for locations in the game are obvious (its a map after all)
GTAvsGTASAMap.jpg
I have preordered (my first preorder for some time).​

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score
yep i'm stoked. i liked san andreas the best because i thought it was the best RPG but lost and damned is a close second.
they added alot of cool features to gta IV but took alot out seance san andreas.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I thought San Andreas had the best content and was the best balance between serious and comedy. GTA IV has been the only GTA I actually finished the story of 100% however and I think GTA V will be the next one. Seems that GTA V has struck that balance back they had in GTA San Andreas and some great ideas have been brought back with a ton of new ones too (and some poor ideas dropped from GTA IV). Not to mention elements of Max Payne and Red Dead being brought in too along with some of the systems used in them and expanded upon. I think its going to be the most complete package Rockstar have ever developed and cant wait. The map above apparently doesnt contain the smaller roads and some of the more detailed areas.