• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guild Seals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutesMalone

Reaction score
This is odd, but once I've opened all the chests on the road to rule...there is no point in guild seals huh? I mean I dont mind continuing to get them, but it'd be cool if they had some insanely awesome chests worth 500 seals or some other type of achievement. Just wondering if anyone knew for sure. :) Thanks!

underthestarrysky

Lionheart.
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation as you, bud. There's no special chest unfortunately and there's no achievement besides the one you get from opening all the chests.
I was hoping that they could add something in the DLC for guild seals (besides piling more on), but no such luck. :'(

Khalin

Reaction score
Yeah, on my second save I had 740+ reserve seals. I hope the game doesn't crash or freeze if you get too many... someone told me that the same thing happens if you get too much gold. I don't know how true that is though.

CodoDeMono

Reaction score
Would be nice if there was an awesome weapon or spell that cost guild seals or money to use. Kinda pointless really, but what else is there to do with it after you're done with the game?

callycap3

The Iron Marquis
Reaction score
Yeah, on my second save I had 740+ reserve seals. I hope the game doesn't crash or freeze if you get too many... someone told me that the same thing happens if you get too much gold. I don't know how true that is though.
How did you get so many? I've only played through once, managed to make HUGE amounts of money from the word go, but I wasn't as good with Seals. Hints?

EFDisaster

Reaction score
There's one guy who I've traded weapons with over LIVE and every time I join his game and go to my sanctuary, I get at least 300 guild seals... it's nice when I have a new character.

Khalin

Reaction score
How did you get so many? I've only played through once, managed to make HUGE amounts of money from the word go, but I wasn't as good with Seals. Hints?
Well on my second playthrough I finished every available quest, but aside from that I killed thousands of every creature during my weapon upgrade spree [I finished 112 weapon upgrades if I remember correctly]. I think my up-to-date kill count is around 9000 Hollowmen, Hobbes might've been somewhere in the 5k range, but you get the idea.

Erika

Reaction score
Well on my second playthrough I finished every available quest, but aside from that I killed thousands of every creature during my weapon upgrade spree [I finished 112 weapon upgrades if I remember correctly]. I think my up-to-date kill count is around 9000 Hollowmen, Hobbes might've been somewhere in the 5k range, but you get the idea.

one word:

... wow ...

o.0

CutesMalone

Reaction score
Thanks for the info :) I've managed to gain of lot of seals but working on upgrading my weapons. Hopefully they will add something for the guild seals later on.

callycap3

The Iron Marquis
Reaction score
thanks dude, no idea how u find time for that lol but i will try to be half as good as that next time i play!!

Keyan

Reaction score
Maybe some DLC will give a reason to spend seals...

RSVR85

Reaction score
Yep, if they have any sense they'll implement something to make use of the thousands of seals people are accumulating.

Any one have any cool ideas as to what we could spend them on?

Keyan

Reaction score
Yeah, for 500 seals, imbue heroic powers on an NPC and they will follow you around, you can give them weapons, choose their spells, etc.

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Maybe spend seals to alter the appearance of your hero weapons (the ones passed down from your hero parent), or maybe power them up so they are actually of any use whatsoever.

callycap3

The Iron Marquis
Reaction score
Maybe spend seals to alter the appearance of your hero weapons (the ones passed down from your hero parent), or maybe power them up so they are actually of any use whatsoever.
Yeah that would be cool, or maybe an augment system.
or it would be good if you could donate/trade guild seals

xxcYyLOnexx

Diamond Miner
Reaction score
how about... a one-time-opening chest that automatically gives you 100 extra guild seals and 1 million gold for every new character you make to start out with? not sure how much that would cost but it wouldn't go towards the achievement. or what about 2 chests that instantly makes your morality all the way up or all the way down? OH I KNOW! a chest that changes your gender? iv wanted to do that with a character. maybe one that will let you get anyone in bed whether or not they are straight, lesbian, or gay? these are just some ideas. let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.