• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guild Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skormsfury

Re: Guild Wars

sounds worth buying when i get new pc should i buy it? is it like eq or WoW

Avenging Angel

Aetherius
Reaction score

Guild Wars is better than both in my opinion. It has a storyline, bosses, and much more. If you can't find any other players to help with your current mission, you can grab some computer controlled henchmen or go solo.

They are also arenas, 4 vs. 4. Teams are randomly selected and you battle to the death, last team standing wins.

Thats not all, it isn't called " Guild Wars" for nothing, your Guild can fight others and raise its rank. Guild Wars is always updating, I think a sequence of " Nightfall " will be added soon.

They are ALOT more things to do than what I just said. I suggest picking it up, its worth your money.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Avenging Angel said:
Guild Wars is better than both in my opinion. It has a storyline, bosses, and much more. If you can't find any other players to help with your current mission, you can grab some computer controlled henchmen or go solo.

They are also arenas, 4 vs. 4. Teams are randomly selected and you battle to the death, last team standing wins.

Thats not all, it isn't called " Guild Wars" for nothing, your Guild can fight others and raise its rank. Guild Wars is always updating, I think a sequence of " Nightfall " will be added soon.

They are ALOT more things to do than what I just said. I suggest picking it up, its worth your money.

Plus its got no monthly fees, but yeah i agree i think its better than both WoW and EQ.

B

blu phoenix

*sniff* now i defintely need to get it back...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
*sniff* now i defintely need to get it back...

Why get rid of it anyway?? o_O

B

blu phoenix

well...wanted to get other games....yes i know very stupid...plus i had not played it in a while...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
well...wanted to get other games....yes i know very stupid...plus i had not played it in a while...

Can you sell or swap it? You have to give proof you got rid of your account?

S

Skormsfury

Avenging Angel said:

sounds awesome! need game badly thanks for info

B

blu phoenix

my uncle likes WoW better...more flexibility he says. with guild wars you just have some basic stuff and the only good thing is that it's free. that's what he says...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
my uncle likes WoW better...more flexibility he says. with guild wars you just have some basic stuff and the only good thing is that it's free. that's what he says...

Most WoW players hate guild wars and most guild wars players hate WoW the discussions could go on forever. Its based on personal preference, some people even like both. The guild system, GFX and fight system are much better in Guild Wars in my opinion but ive heard the system of WoW is much deeper but you would expect that from a monthly fee game.

S

Skormsfury

just watch what i think was the biggining movie with a girl whos father fought in the guild was with goblin things and a big guy and a dragon looks tootaly awesome need computer bad!:'(

can someone give me some pics of the different classes you can be?

Merged Two Posts - Dark Drakan

S

Skormsfury

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

I would if i could dont have guildwars Poppycock does though

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skormsfury said:
just watch what i think was the biggining movie with a girl whos father fought in the guild was with goblin things and a big guy and a dragon looks tootaly awesome need computer bad!:'(

Merged Two Posts - Dark Drakan

If you mean for Guild Wars look here:

http://guildwars.gameamp.com/info/showClasses

B

blu phoenix

Skormsfury said:
what exactly is a mesmer and ritualist?

well from readin that stuff a ritualist can perform rituals and whatnot...have to go back and look on mesmer...*goes back and looks*

Status
Not open for further replies.