• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy birthday you Arsefaced Arseface.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Re: Happy birthday you Arsefaced Arseface.

Happy Birthday!! I made you a cake, but I ate it, so here is a picture I hope will make you laugh.

funny-snowman.jpg

Cain

Reaction score

Happy birthday Facearse!

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Arseface;417494 said:
Hmm... That doesn't sound nice.

But it is.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I considered getting you a different kind of cake, but then I thought... who wants a giant insect cake? I mean, really. Also, this is my second, late b-day wish. So,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

baseball-cake-39-21343241.jpg

Arseface;416939 said:
A tradition in our house means that if it's someone's birthday, they get to choose what they want for dinner (it's usually take aways). I'm having a hard time deciding, so does anyone have any suggestions? Preferably in the next hour or so before my mum leavers work.

We have the same tradition, only my family hasn't done it on the actual birthday in years. My birthday was July 6, and I still haven't had my dinner.

Necromancer11;416942 said:
Really? That's what my family does too. :lol: I always go to Fuddruckers. It's one of the best burger places I've been too (anyone been there before?). I don't get to go very often because nobody else in my family usually wants to go, so I'd recommend somewhere that you like that you don't get to go to very much.

FUDDRUCKERS!!!!! Might be going there tonight, to celebrate the end of my mom's first week of school.

But Five Guys is way better.

Shadowtree;417036 said:
I'd say go to an In and out burger, but thats only here in CA as far as i know! Too bad, their fries are amazing!!!:wub:

I've never had In n' Out Burger, but I can say, without fear of contradiction, that Five Guys kicks their ass. In burgers, yes, but definitely in fries. Hell, even these Zagat survey-taking-people think so.

TRA Rotid;417504 said:
But it is.

No it's not. My dad loves that, but it stinks. And it looks like something my dog **** out.

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

Walker;418042 said:
I've never had In n' Out Burger, but I can say, without fear of contradiction, that Five Guys kicks their ass. In burgers, yes, but definitely in fries. Hell, even these Zagat survey-taking-people think so.

AH! but you SHOULD be afraid of contradiction because unlike you I HAVE also had five guys! I shall firmly hold faithly to mah In 'n out fries! lol
and besides, how do you know if those people have had it either and arent just voting for what they know is good instead of what could be better but they've never had. I mean, In'n'Out is ONLY in CA as far as I know. Thats in only 1 of 50 states. And I KNOW five guys has more resturants better spread than In'n'Out.
You should try it sometimes. :D
It is a really, really, REALLY close call though. :cool:

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Walker, your cake offering both angers and confuses me.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Shadowtree;418286 said:
AH! but you SHOULD be afraid of contradiction because unlike you I HAVE also had five guys! I shall firmly hold faithly to mah In 'n out fries! lol
and besides, how do you know if those people have had it either and arent just voting for what they know is good instead of what could be better but they've never had. I mean, In'n'Out is ONLY in CA as far as I know. Thats in only 1 of 50 states. And I KNOW five guys has more resturants better spread than In'n'Out.
You should try it sometimes. :D
It is a really, really, REALLY close call though. :cool:

Exactly. Five Guys is spread all over the damn country. In n' Out is so bad they can only convince Californians to eat it. And you KNOW there's something wrong with Californians.

Arseface;418355 said:
Walker, your cake offering both angers and confuses me.

And yet, it is still so incredibly delicious.

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

Walker;418395 said:
Exactly. Five Guys is spread all over the damn country. In n' Out is so bad they can only convince Californians to eat it. And you KNOW there's something wrong with Californians.

And yet, it is still so incredibly delicious.

In'n' out is expanding the smart way. They are taking it SLooooooooow and steady. :ninja:
Besides YOU'VE never had it. So you cant really talk. Whereas I have had both numerous times. And we Californians resent that statement thank you! :p
Considering the fact In'n'out was number "5" on your food list when its only located in one state I'd have to say that most people who've tried it probably like it better. It simply just hasnt had enough people who've tried it.

lol, hmmmmm I know this is kinda random, but It would seem that in numerous threads we seem to opposing views... We're like opposites! I wonder if theres anything we can actually agree on.... :hmm:
What is your position on Cold stone Vs Baskin robbins?

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

He's got this thing about thinking he knows about things he's never seen just as much as people who've seen them regularly. :lol:

:ninja:

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Shadowtree;418493 said:
In'n' out is expanding the smart way. They are taking it SLooooooooow and steady. :ninja:
Besides YOU'VE never had it. So you cant really talk. Whereas I have had both numerous times. And we Californians resent that statement thank you! :p
Considering the fact In'n'out was number "5" on your food list when its only located in one state I'd have to say that most people who've tried it probably like it better. It simply just hasnt had enough people who've tried it.

lol, hmmmmm I know this is kinda random, but It would seem that in numerous threads we seem to opposing views... We're like opposites! I wonder if theres anything we can actually agree on.... :hmm:
What is your position on Cold stone Vs Baskin robbins?

Nah, they're shrinking. I remember my parents talking about the place. Or was that Jack in the Box? Can't remember.

Yeah, but California is the biggest, most bloated freak of a state in the Union population-wise.

Er... no? This is the only thing I've disagreed with you about, isn't it?

Tastee-freeze. Or possibly "walk into the grocery store, buy a tub of ice cream, go home." I'm not really into overpriced... stuff like that except for special occasions.

Arseface;418498 said:
He's got this thing about thinking he knows about things he's never seen just as much as people who've seen them regularly.

Ditto. Also, Don't listen to him. He thinks that anyone who has different likes and dislikes than him is wrong and ignorant, and quite possibly an arrogant ultranationalist of some kind.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Hey AF. I'm a little on the late side for this birthday (four days - my bad!), but I'll just say happy birthday in advance for the next one (only another 360 days now right?)

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Cheers Steve :lol: better late than never.