• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hardest Enemy to Destroy

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crazyarms

Re: Hardest Enemy to Destroy

I never come across any hard monsters thanks to PS and lots of will potions. Not to mention DF.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
I never come across any hard monsters thanks to PS and lots of will potions. Not to mention DF.

I'm not going by difficult monsters really, its more creatures which I found most difficult to destroy, they were all easy. They should have made some of the boss battles more difficult. Especially JOB...

A

alanname350

****in hobbes they are the worst things in the world at the beginning for me at least. Mass swarms, and they have a good deal of health when you first fight them.

C

Chapters

Yep they sucked, but I hate balverings

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

alanname350 said:
****in hobbes they are the worst things in the world at the beginning for me at least. Mass swarms, and they have a good deal of health when you first fight them.

I agree, i hate Hobbes with a vengence! Then again Balverines got on my nerves early in the game but they were fun to battle against.

F

FableFreak

For me it was definately balverines, nymphs, and hobbes when i started out. And i'm glad to here that i'm not the only one who thought Jack of Blades was almost TOO easy to beat, i swear i have a harder time killing villagers than him.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

fablefreak1 said:
For me it was definately balverines, nymphs, and hobbes when i started out. And i'm glad to here that i'm not the only one who thought Jack of Blades was almost TOO easy to beat, i swear i have a harder time killing villagers than him.

Yeah Jack was made WAY to easy!

A

alanname350

Once i got a little later in the game i hated the really fast bandits, and all minions, they just block so much breaks my rithum

S

Smiley7853

The hobbes ****ed me off royally the first time I played. It was on fable, the first not TLC, and I had no Idea what I was doing. It was on the save the child quest. I ended up taking the "DO THE QUEST NAKED" boast, and I was weak to begin with. and then the keeping the kid alive part on top of it!!! my wholly GOD!!! That little bastard would run straight into crowds of them, and guess who would have to save his ass!!?? Yep, you guessed it, the extremely weak NAKED HERO!!! Hated hobbes ever since.

****ing hobbes...

A

alanname350

Wow that exact same thing happend to me twice.. Once in orchard farm (hobbe Killing contest) and then the second time in the one you talked about. I have no idea why I kept doing naked quests.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Funny that afew have had it happen to them :lol: (i kept doing naked quests aswel though :blush:)

S

Smiley7853

Yeah, after a while I think boasting becomes kinda pointless though, you start getting so much money, exp, and renown for quests anyway.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Smiley7853 said:
Yeah, after a while I think boasting becomes kinda pointless though, you start getting so much money, exp, and renown for quests anyway.

Think it was mainly used just to show off and try to make you look good though for the best part it failed i mean what man looks good in Union Jack pants!? :lol:

V

Vegeta

Ice trolls and ....... well thats pretty much the only challenge all others are weak.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Not the Frozen Undead, they are a true pain to kill.

V

Vortak

are the frozen undead the ones like that are in the necropolis? I think they are pretty easy to kill, especially for experience. even with any spells, all you have to do it roll behind them and hit them with the solus greatsword or a fire weapon. they cant turn back around and they are dead in no time. but I also think jack of blades was way too easy to kill, I was expecting an arena kind of difficulty. not saying the arena is hard, but you need a lot of potions (or physical sheild, but I didnt even really know about it or use it until I beat the game o_O other than that.... ice trolls are the biggest pain. or any troll depending on your skill level.

A

alanname350

Yes i agree Jack was WAAY too easy to beat, he should have forced you to use every item almost. I mean, I hardly tried and I only lost one ressurection phial.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

alanname350 said:
Yes i agree Jack was WAAY too easy to beat, he should have forced you to use every item almost. I mean, I hardly tried and I only lost one ressurection phial.

I think EVERYONE would agree, he should have been much harder to defeat.

S

Smiley7853

If you guys think he was so easy, and you want more of a challenge, or to use up more items, why dont you just try and kill him with an ordinary weapon like a steel katana????? Oh. I bet no one can take him out using only a stick. any takers???:D

Be hard as hell. I wanna try it now...

A

alanname350

Alright ill try that challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.