• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello Fable Fans :)

JesiikaLeah

Reaction score
Hi I'm Jess and I am brand spanking new :)
I do wish I had found this forum sooner it has been a great help so far.
I have nearly completed fable 3 with just 2 achievements to go and will help anyone that needs me :) I am up for trades and will happily help anyone find gnomes, books, keys etc
:)

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Heh, I do believe folks will be too distracted by your avatar to notice your introduction.

Welcome to the forums, Jess. Enjoy your stay.

JesiikaLeah

Reaction score
Lol thankful :) everyone seems very nice .
I think I may change it lol. No one needs to know what I look like lol haha

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hey. Don't forget to wipe your feet on the mat.

23cb59983a4896c76d370ac15138ec21-med

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Clearly you've played fable, and are quite the fan! welcome to the forums. as someone who occasionally enjoys one of peter molyneux's digital children you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and also admit your love for helping people. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! Have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

Welcome to the "in-crowd" you higher achiever, you.

Azer249

Reaction score
Lol thankful :) everyone seems very nice .
I think I may change it lol. No one needs to know what I look like lol haha

WHAT DID I MISS? unless you look like a dog... (not an insult) meh whatever! welcome to the forums!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Jess.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Clearly you've played fable, and are quite the fan! welcome to the forums. as someone who occasionally enjoys one of peter molyneux's digital children you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and also admit your love for helping people. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! Have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

Welcome to the "in-crowd" you higher achiever, you.
Been a while since I read that!

And yes, welcome to the site, Jess! Too bad I missed out on NEVER MIND, I can sense you're awesome. And don't worry about the cameras in your room; everybody is part of my grand scheme. HobbeBrain on here is actually one of my finest agents of the conspiracy. Wait, why am I telling you this. Uhhhm, Have some cake! Here you go! And its not at all poisoned, I swear ;). Eh, ehh...

JesiikaLeah

Reaction score
LOL :) I will happily give you presants on fable lol but maybe not in real life lol :D
As soon as a cat is availiable in fable you will be the first one i give it too :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Omg you're from manchester! And I thought we could of been friends :(

A scouser and a Manc being friends... i dont believe in miracles. :lol: