• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello There.

S

Stridh

Hello There.

Hey there!
I'm thinking about buying Fable 2 to my Xbox 360 Today, but i have a couple of questions regarding the Game!

So yeah, i'll just line them up and we'll see if you can answer me!

1.If i choose to play a Magician, Are there Spells which Increase in Skill the more i use them?

2.If i choose to play a "Warrior" based class, Are there posibilities that you can "Dual-Wield" weapons?

3.Can you choose Different Combat styles? Like Combat Mage, or a more Stealth based Character?

4.Do you recognize ANY of the Cities from Fable: The Lost Chapters?

5.If i play online in Party with a Person. Can we exchange for example: Gold, Items, Food and such?

6.Silly question, but can you actually go into a City and kill some sort of "King"?

7.Can you own a massive amount of Shops to gain economy?

8.Can i team up with a player to get help with a Quest online?

Thank you guys very much for taking the time to Answer theese Questions!

- Tim

mystic_wolf83

The Chosen One
Reaction score
Re: Hello There.

1. You can upgrade your spells as you gain experience in the game.Ex:Shock 1 to Shock 2.
2. You can duel wield swords and guns/crossbows, other than that no 2 swords/2 ranged.
3. Not quite like Oblivion, however you can mix and match your abilities in battle on exp.
4. Yes! Bowerstone, Bloodstone (Twinblades Camp), and in DLC the Arena and Oakvale.
5. Yep. You can trade items with others, and when you play co-op you both get the item.
6. Well, there aren't techically any Kings in the game, but you can kill almost anyone.
7. Yes! Economy is a massive importance in your exp. inside towns and you will gain rent.
8. Yes. From the start of the game as a child to the final duel, your friend can help you.