• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello

Freakydreamer

Magically Delicious
Reaction score
Hello

Hello!

I am 24, love to play tennis (the sun is not so evil), artsy (music and visual) stuff, and of course games!

I work in Tech support call center (The Forum is a great place to pass the time as I wait for nice friendly agents asking for supporto_O). I am a student as well--law.

Fable II is my first xbox game ever and enjoy it. It was my first *tear* and it was not gentle. Just the way I like it. Haha. BAH-no Imagine Baby for Ds for me

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hello

Welcome to the forums :D

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Oh I like this guy.. He has a "Sense of Humour"! Haahah!

Welcome to The Forums!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums always nice to see more and more female gamers. ^_^

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Roflcopter - oh yes, no Imagine Baby DS for ANYONE :D

Welcome, officially, and thanks for joining us! ^_^

Freakydreamer

Magically Delicious
Reaction score

I already have to get a new gamertag--This was user error though. I have an email address I had for years. I changed the region/country when i went overseas to study abroad. I never changed it back . Used the email for my xbox-can not add m-points or use a credit card. Even sections of xbox live does not work. I changed the email's region point, changed emails, to no avail. I broke down and called--this problem had defeated me. User error though :) The agent would not even listen to the problem--she started troubleshooting something else. Anyways--I either have to break down create a new tag and all it involves or try a different agent. She said there was no way to change the region on the console--*sighs* Which amazes me since people do migrate--but I understand that somethings can not work that way. Well, I have a decision to make anyhows--Probably the second choice ause I am pretty sure she was not listening. Miss Xbox Agent Lady--I know the game, missy, I work in a call center. :)

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

They never seem to get the problem. They always tell you to do something that is totally unrelated.

Freakydreamer

Magically Delicious
Reaction score

I am sure. I will try again tomorrow. I just did not have time to get her attention since I was on my way to work.

I did not noticed my posts had that many mistakes. Wow, I was wicked tired but luckily work sells crack in a can (red bull)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Freakydreamer;236778 said:
I am not a guy...I am a chick, haha

Welcome to the forums. And yeah, you'll probably have to say that around eight or ten times before we start remembering.

I especially suck at it, so if I call you a guy feel free to drive to Maryland and pelt random geeky-looking white guys with rotten eggs in revenge.

You know, that really is fun, by the way. Makes you unpopular, though.

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Welcome "Freaky" :)