• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hello

Hey Its Me!

(Anyone done that Joke yet?)

Welcome!

A

AFable2Fan

TJ Griffin;278512 said:
welcome!

well, "its me!" what if you arent you? what if someone other than you posed as you. then you wouldnt be you. they would be you. making you not me. but me is not you. me is me, you is you. but if you were "its you" then you would be lieing. its you is wrong, its me is a lie. your not me, are you? who am i? how did you find me? who are you working for!? im on to you, me.
I think you scared 'em off:unsure:

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Its Me!;278782 said:
Is that realy necesery:unsure:... now my brain hurts...
no it isnt necesary, its just what i dew.
moonfever;278787 said:
Blame it on the mountain dew.;)
yup, after all, dew is my drug of choice. or anti drug. or super drug. or mabey my beverage of choice. who knows. i do.
AFable2Fan;278826 said:
I think you scared 'em off:unsure:
oops........

he shouldnt be afraid of me. the only thing to fear is fear its self. and spiders. and snakes. and volcanos, the plauge, rabid midgets, cluster bombs, global warming, heat stroke, ganarea, the magnetic reversal of the poles, sun spots, alien invasion, bigfoot, radiation, nuclear weapons, war, desease, poverty, filth, distruction, hunger, baldness, vampires, the boogie man, drowning, death, canibalism, rape, torcher, frost bite, heart attacks, kira, tofu, gama bursts, unstable dinamite, decaffinated pork chops, evil monkeys, evil twins, the CIA, angry dogs, avalanches, and PARANOIA!!!!!

but not me. :D

this rant was inspired by my personal hero and idol George Carlin (R.I.P) and his always helpful list of things to watch out for. enjoy.

A

AFable2Fan

TJ Griffin;278912 said:
no it isnt necesary, its just what i dew.

yup, after all, dew is my drug of choice. or anti drug. or super drug. or mabey my beverage of choice. who knows. i do.

oops........

he shouldnt be afraid of me. the only thing to fear is fear its self. and spiders. and snakes. and volcanos, the plauge, rabid midgets, cluster bombs, global warming, heat stroke, ganarea, the magnetic reversal of the poles, sun spots, alien invasion, bigfoot, radiation, nuclear weapons, war, desease, poverty, filth, distruction, hunger, baldness, vampires, the boogie man, drowning, death, canibalism, rape, torcher, frost bite, heart attacks, kira, tofu, gama bursts, unstable dinamite, decaffinated pork chops, evil monkeys, evil twins, the CIA, angry dogs, avalanches, and PARANOIA!!!!!

but not me. :D

this rant was inspired by my personal hero and idol George Carlin (R.I.P) and his always helpful list of things to watch out for. enjoy.
Ok then........ *slowly backs away*