• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello!

ShinyBoots

Reaction score
Hello to everyone who reads this.

I don't remember signing up for this website but I'm happily surprised that I am.

I've been a big fan of Fable since I first played the original release on Xbox. I've played every game in the series excluding Journey but that's only because I never managed to get a kinnect.

Pretty much all of my friends have lost interest in the Fable IP but after finishing my... I lost count... playthrough of Fable 2 and the enjoyment I'm getting from my current one of Fable Anniversary I've had the urge to talk about it, the good and the bad, but as mentioned interest has waned in my social circle.

Y'all can call me Shiny.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome! As you can see there are still plenty people who love Fable on here. Plus we stay for the free food.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, maybe you dont remember because we live inside your mind?

Fable II Xbox 360

Reaction score
I'm still stuck on Fable II playthru #3. Just can't get past the many things I haven't done in the first two go-arounds. I do think that after this 3rd try, I'll move on to Fable III? I also entered the Fable Discord which is kind a slow like here. It just happens when the crowd at D-day moves on to the next latest and greatest. I'm just buying my time until my X360 goes to the landfill upon its end of life cycle.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I also entered the Fable Discord which is kind a slow like here.

Mainly 6-7 active members in there on a daily basis and has days where its really active and other days when we have little to say.

-RAVANBORN-

Reaction score
Welcome, I'm a new oldie. As in I had an account here once disappeared on a side quest, found many interesting things then managed to return to the original path. The Discord appears interesting I'm yet to find the food Quistrix speaks of, though I do know the cake is indeed a lie.