• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Loki

Hello =]

Hello every one. I'm an obsessive RPG player. Recently I started playing Fable and I loved it (of course). So lately its been consuming my time and I decided to join the forum and discuss ideas with fellow Fable lovers
:D

V

Vegeta

Re: Hello =]

Hey Loki and welcome to the forums :)

Im 1ak call me tyler

if you need anything ask darkdraken he will try to help (admin) Hope we can give you good ideas and you give us some =] .

L

Loki

Thanks for the warm welcome, Tyler

Actually I'm really interested in learning more about the newest Fable coming out. Hopefully I'll be pretty usefull in the idea train haha ^^

V

Vegeta

lol yea im interested in it to... there was a thread on it.... hmm i dont remember what it was called but it had the fable2 trailer... im not sure the gun idea is good it takes away the fantasy.

L

Loki

Guns? haha that would be fun to see. Hopefully they don't go too over board. I'll have to watch the trailer

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums Loki.

PS: I like your signature.

L

Loki

Hehe thanks its Alucard from Hellsing but you probably knew that ^^

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah, one of my friends loves Hellsing...I read one of the books.........read it backwords cause I've never read a anime type book before....when I was done I was like "Hey the beginning was AWESOME but the end sucked!!!":lol: :blush:

L

Loki

Lol actually the comics are called Mangas. And the anime (tv series) really kind of sucked lol. They didn't have Pip T_T

So if you do decide to become a Hellsing fan I suggest read the mangas first they are a little better. And I did the same thing you did when I read my first manga lol. I read it all wrong xD

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Lol. I now know how to read a magna.....

I've never seen the cartoon but......damn I forgot what I was gonna type:wacko:

L

Loki

I'm sure when you first read one though you were like "wtf" I know I was lol.

And as for forgetting what you were going to type it'll come to you eventually =P

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Alucard rocks.

L

LiMpBiZkit

welcome to the forums. . . hope you enjoy your self. . .

T

titan

Loki;19406 said:
Hello every one. I'm an obsessive RPG player. Recently I started playing Fable and I loved it (of course). So lately its been consuming my time and I decided to join the forum and discuss ideas with fellow Fable lovers
:D
Hi I love fable to. I got it 4 my birthday and couldn't stop playing it

Status
Not open for further replies.