• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help I'm stuck in a pillar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thumsa

Help I'm stuck in a pillar!

As the title says, I am currently stuck in a pillar in bowerstone market.:( Coming up from the docks right at the top of the steps there's a fence or low wall and I hit a to start running, well I leaped on the wall and flew into the pillar and there I sit. I can't kill villagers to try to get arrested, I can't jump back on the wall, I can't do anything! Anyone got any ideas?

Zamurick

I bet $5 you'll read this
Reaction score
Re: Help I'm stuck in a pillar!

Try turning off protective mode and then releasing a level 5 will spell. That should kill someone.

Then resist your arrest and wait to get knocked out by the guards. When you're knocked out you'll fly backward.

Sin

is God
Reaction score

Im sorry, but i laughed when i seen this!
And try what Zamurick mentioned, if that doesn't work, we shall think of something else.

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Ok the obvious answer is obviously not available ? press start teleport somewhere else ?

Edit: ohhh your mid air im guessing (had that one happen)... umm revert to a previous save ? just go to your dashboard without saving and restart the game.

S

Shadows Bane

I had that happen except I was stuck on someones head in the cow and corset pub... I vaulted over the side of the steps and landed on someones head. on the lucky side for me though apparently the villagers reported me for it and the gaurds came and hit me and I fell off the guys shoulders. lol.

D

Dingo Lust

Wow, how do you get stuck on a person... lol

R

Repoman 108

yeah this seems like a funny glitch lol. never had anything happen to me. the only thing remotely like this thats ever happened was when i was trying to do the "jesus" glitch where you walk around with your arms up :p so i jumped over the fence with the crossbow, and somehow i glitched through the floor. my character was caught in an endless fall, i was just falling into blue nothingness until i got to a point where the weapons came away from my back and flew off. somehow i ended up glitching and i spawned on the beach on the otherside of oakvale, on the other side of the map. so then i tried to pull out my sword and my weapons came back. was funny as hell at the time :p

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Repoman 108;266769 said:
yeah this seems like a funny glitch lol. never had anything happen to me. the only thing remotely like this thats ever happened was when i was trying to do the "jesus" glitch where you walk around with your arms up :p so i jumped over the fence with the crossbow, and somehow i glitched through the floor. my character was caught in an endless fall, i was just falling into blue nothingness until i got to a point where the weapons came away from my back and flew off. somehow i ended up glitching and i spawned on the beach on the otherside of oakvale, on the other side of the map. so then i tried to pull out my sword and my weapons came back. was funny as hell at the time :p

haha yeah I had something similar happen, if you change direction while falling when your weapons disapear they eventually appear under you and its like your surfing on them lol.

R

Repoman 108

lol i didnt know that but yeah i had fun at the time

S

Shadows Bane

Dingo Lust;266766 said:
Wow, how do you get stuck on a person... lol
ha I know right? I was thinking that the whole time. I was like oh come on! but it worked out so whatever lol.

T

thumsa

Yeah, the whole teleport thing should have been so obvious at the time, but I guess I was just confused when it happened. I telported right out. Oh and the level 5 magic spell wouldn't work. I just started the game for my third time through, and got stuck in bowerstone market right when I got there the first time. Thanx for all the comments though. I gotta try this falling forever thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.