• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help Please! (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Harrison

G.T.-Lethal Panda 78
Reaction score
Ok, so I just defeated the "darkness" and before the battle I guess my funds were a little "insufficent" so when the credits rolled a message appeared and said that there was more casualties than villagers that survived. So now, every building in Bowerstone Market that I don't own (which is about 3/4 of the town) is vacant and I see less villagers "out & about". So please tell me, is this permanent?

Reaction score
I done the same thing, i tried to give people what they wanted then i was goin to buy houses and just mess about while i collected the money needed for them to survive. but i ran into the throne room by mistake and now iv done the game and have no villagers walking about, and im not sure if they "respawn" so to say.

Reaction score
Ok, so I just defeated the "darkness" and before the battle I guess my funds were a little "insufficent" so when the credits rolled a message appeared and said that there was more casualties than villagers that survived. So now, every building in Bowerstone Market that I don't own (which is about 3/4 of the town) is vacant and I see less villagers "out & about". So please tell me, is this permanent?
I done the same thing, i tried to give people what they wanted then i was goin to buy houses and just mess about while i collected the money needed for them to survive. but i ran into the throne room by mistake and now iv done the game and have no villagers walking about, and im not sure if they "respawn" so to say.
Im rather tired of typing this to anybody stupid enough to know,

Do exacly what it says

Ok, so at the end or while your king, it so complicate, basically you can be a good king and have everyone die, or be bad and be able to save people.(and when i say that it really depends on how much money you have in your kingdom treasury, the more money u have in it, the more people survive) As king you have these court dates to decide stuff, Good or bad, were talkin big money, there is always 2 choices, one choice always gives you money and the other usually uses it. and all the choices change the actual world. """""spoiler ahead"""One of the choices is draining bowerlake, or not draining it, you get 400,000 for draining it cuz it has resources in it. Draining it is bad and not draining it is good. Get what im sayin, but not many people know this, there is a way around all this if you are good(cuz if you are bad the your ok), all you have to do is buy as many buildings to rent out and shops to raise prices, always put the prices in shops to the highest and rent always to the highest, your people will be ****ed, but your going to turn it back to normal and they will be ok then, you have to raise like 6,600,000 gold to make everybody survive, but you can get any amount, jsut the higher amount you have the more people survive, to get you started with money, there is the demon door at the sunshine manor that opens aoutomatically once you become king and he gives you 1,000,000. There is a diamon you go get from aurora, 700,,000. and there is a white balvorine statue thats 600,000. The statue and diamond are king quest that u will be told to do, once you get back to your castle with one you have the option to put the money in your treasury or keep it for yourself, keep both for yourself, now start buying everything,(all buildings and all shops). rent and shops prices turn them all the way up. Now i assume your good, so do all the good things when your in the courts, your treasury will go negative in gold after its all done but if you buy erthing you will be gettin almost 400,000 every 5 minutes. But WAIT, your last court date has to do with helping the dwelmers of mistpeak, you will see it on your agenda, dont do that yet, dont go in the court until your ready, if you do then you have no way out until after the battle. so you can do whatever you want just dont go in there until your money is all the way up. Thats about it, and another thing, make shore you buy everything to get money the fastest, start at mill fields and buy those big houses cuz there rent all the way up is average 15,000 a peice. Last but not least, fullfill all your promises, cuz doing the bad things is to get you money but you wont need to do them cuz you have your own way of doing it thx to me. just be shore to put the diamond money and statue money into your personal treasury and not the kingdom treasury.

Reaction score
Yeah thats what i was doing untill i i went into the throne room by mistake, BUT do the villagers numbers increase when they got killed, or is it a ghost town forever....thats what we wnat to know!

.!Do The Villagers Come Back!.

Matt Harrison

G.T.-Lethal Panda 78
Reaction score

Do exacly what it says

Ok, so at the end or while your king, it so complicate, basically you can be a good king and have everyone die, or be bad and be able to save people.(and when i say that it really depends on how much money you have in your kingdom treasury, the more money u have in it, the more people survive) As king you have these court dates to decide stuff, Good or bad, were talkin big money, there is always 2 choices, one choice always gives you money and the other usually uses it. and all the choices change the actual world. """""spoiler ahead"""One of the choices is draining bowerlake, or not draining it, you get 400,000 for draining it cuz it has resources in it. Draining it is bad and not draining it is good. Get what im sayin, but not many people know this, there is a way around all this if you are good(cuz if you are bad the your ok), all you have to do is buy as many buildings to rent out and shops to raise prices, always put the prices in shops to the highest and rent always to the highest, your people will be ****ed, but your going to turn it back to normal and they will be ok then, you have to raise like 6,600,000 gold to make everybody survive, but you can get any amount, jsut the higher amount you have the more people survive, to get you started with money, there is the demon door at the sunshine manor that opens aoutomatically once you become king and he gives you 1,000,000. There is a diamon you go get from aurora, 700,,000. and there is a white balvorine statue thats 600,000. The statue and diamond are king quest that u will be told to do, once you get back to your castle with one you have the option to put the money in your treasury or keep it for yourself, keep both for yourself, now start buying everything,(all buildings and all shops). rent and shops prices turn them all the way up. Now i assume your good, so do all the good things when your in the courts, your treasury will go negative in gold after its all done but if you buy erthing you will be gettin almost 400,000 every 5 minutes. But WAIT, your last court date has to do with helping the dwelmers of mistpeak, you will see it on your agenda, dont do that yet, dont go in the court until your ready, if you do then you have no way out until after the battle. so you can do whatever you want just dont go in there until your money is all the way up. Thats about it, and another thing, make shore you buy everything to get money the fastest, start at mill fields and buy those big houses cuz there rent all the way up is average 15,000 a peice. Last but not least, fullfill all your promises, cuz doing the bad things is to get you money but you wont need to do them cuz you have your own way of doing it thx to me. just be shore to put the diamond money and statue money into your personal treasury and not the kingdom treasury.

Im not an idiot I already knew all of that. I was doing the good choices and donating to the treasury. On the royal schedule thing it said there was 121 days left until the war so I thought I could do one of the missions on the schedule and not go directly to the day the war starts meanwhile donating some more money to the treasury , but it turns out I was wrong...

Yeah thats what i was doing untill i i went into the throne room by mistake, BUT do the villagers numbers increase when they got killed, or is it a ghost town forever....thats what we wnat to know!

.!Do The Villagers Come Back!.
exactly

BSweet

Reaction score
I did something similar, as I didn't realize it was going to jump from 120 days to 1 and got screwed on saving up the money. Now every shop is closed and the game is pointless unless I replay it again which just sounds exhausting.

Reaction score
Im not an idiot I already knew all of that. I was doing the good choices and donating to the treasury. On the royal schedule thing it said there was 121 days left until the war so I thought I could do one of the missions on the schedule and not go directly to the day the war starts meanwhile donating some more money to the treasury , but it turns out I was wrong...

I thought you knew it? haha

Just dont go to the court room when the royal agenda mentions it has to do with mistpeak. (as said above in my walkthrough type thing)

Saintrodent

Reaction score
Yes the villagers will come back to answer your question lol, try playing the lute, maybe a couple will turn up next to you, this happened to me, but some of the people depending on some choices will hate you forever pretty much, not sure if it's related to the death toll or me not rebuildling bowerstone old section homes but good luck, it may take awhile but villagers will come back

Lahe

Reaction score
Put money into the treasury in the castle it will rebuild the city.

Shy

Reaction score
Is there a particular reason you suggest keeping all the money in your own treasury until it's time for the final battle?

Do exacly what it says

Reaction score
Is there a particular reason you suggest keeping all the money in your own treasury until it's time for the final battle?
Cuz if u put it in there early, u wont kno how much money u need, u will end up loosing some from doing the court dates

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Get atleast 8.5 million old. 6.5 to save the people, and the rest is to fufill your promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.