• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help please

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score
Help please

I really need some help i greatly modded my iron katana to my liking but now i shieth it upside down:yammer: oh btw if this thread is against rules somehow im sorry im new to this site (id show you a screeny of it but.. i dont really know how lol)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Help please

I dont know much about modding but no the thread isnt against the rules. One of our modders will be by shortly to help you out im sure.

Welcome to the forums.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

well... how do you put a screenshot on this thread ive taken a couple of my wrongly shiethed sword ( handles in ground and tips up my ***!) im sure if you saw it perhaps it will help solve it

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

andythegill;84828 said:
well... how do you put a screenshot on this thread ive taken a couple of my wrongly shiethed sword ( handles in ground and tips up my ***!) im sure if you saw it perhaps it will help solve it

Just upload picture to ImageShack® or ImageVenue.com then post forum code into post.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

really sorry i dont know why im pathetic but i take screenys on the game and i have no idea where theyl be any suggestions

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

andythegill;84832 said:
really sorry i dont know why im pathetic but i take screenys on the game and i have no idea where theyl be any suggestions

My Documents > My Games > Fable > Photojournal i think, and folder should be named after your profile.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

oh sorry ill try another

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

ImageShack - Hosting :: 28042007220240cm1.jpg is another and btw its not awsome its annoying walking around with a bit of metal between your legs ..by metal i mean my sword...by sword i mean the thing i use to kill people with and dos anyone know how to fix this?

imagine if i was whisper lol that would be one heck of a tampon!

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

back to the subject how do i get it to shieth properly its irritating walking around with a sword up my crotch its like the worlds worst sex toy gone wrong!

V

Vegeta

Im not sure but i bet it looks cool when u do vulger thrust...

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

aye do vulger thrust and have someones eye out lol "come onn" .."bahhh"

all my weapons dont shieth properly so when i make a huge *** sword thats of the screen i look like a giant blade!

D

Disconecter

lol i know what you did wrong....hehe you changed the sheeth position lol using fable explorer ile find out how to correct it later

actually frist off what sword is that?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Disconecter;86858 said:
lol i know what you did wrong....hehe you changed the sheeth position lol using fable explorer ile find out how to correct it later

actually frist off what sword is that?

That be the solus Greatsword.:pirate: MmmHmm, Arrr