• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help with being king

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRATOZNIZMO

Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to know what is going to happen if i go into debt - Because at the moment I am in a hell of a lot... How will this effect the end of my game (All my kings decisions have been good ones so far)

Reaction score
All of your villagers will be gone and for a handful of days following the battle the shops and stuff with be closed and you won't make much money if any at all. But sleeping for a couple days and/or playing the lute will bring your population back slowly and everything will start back to normal with the shops.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
Best thing to do is to, once you become king, or even before you come king try and save as much gold as possible and invest it into local shops/stalls and houses. Smash up the rent to the highest, people will hate you for it but it's going to help them in the long run. Make sure you fill up your treasury to 6.5 million gold (Max capacity) and then make sure you save another few million in your personal treasury to fulfill any promises that you want to keep.

Tip: There is a demon door located in sunset house I think it's called. You have to travel through Mouringwood to get there, but the demon door will open to the king, and inside is one million gold.

Hope this helped.

Reaction score
If it's not to late start investing in Stores and houses...try to make a few decisions
to help you keep your money!!! You can be good if you like but in the end
you still might be hated for killing people by not keeping them safe

KRATOZNIZMO

Reaction score
It`s a bit late but thanks anyway guys it helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.