• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help with DLC (Dog breeds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susara

Reaction score
I purchased Fable 3 Limited Collectors Edition. I activated both the Collector's edition code and the code for the new game (settler breed)

I just put my codes into the system and loaded my game, I received the settler potion but I dont know how to use it. It did not give me the boxer potion either. Do you get the boxer later in the game?

I could use some sort of help :) even if it is a link to a guide I can read! thanks!

Invalid1021

Reaction score
Source: Gamespot Forums
"Progress on in the game. I got mine after i finished the main quest from bright wall. then i went back to the sanctuary and was able to select it."

Hope that helps...

yosarrian

Reaction score
Once you get to the Brightwall Renown break you will be able to access gifts and DLC including the dog breed. Once you open your dog breed potion return to the Hero Sanctuary and go to your sleeping dog in its bed and you will then have the option to change the breed.

Stinky Shly

Willmaster
Reaction score
in the sanctuary you'll see your dog lay on the grond, press a at him and u should have the option to change it

MONSTERxBOY

Reaction score
i didnt have live for a while, and when i bought the game i didnt have it. so now that tonight i just re-subscribed i entered all my codes the other day and now that i logged in and got to the sanctuary i also got the irish setter potion but no boxer potion.

i have already beat the main missions of the game (becoming ruler and defeating the darkness) and i have the "Limited Edition" so i got both codes but only one potion.

wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.