• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help with FableExplorer Please?

L

Lady_Gray

Help with FableExplorer Please?

Well, I have started editing Fable TLC and its exciting! But... er... well.... I need help:blush:. Whenever I select the save changes and run Fable, it says it cannot find Library or Splash Image! WTF?:realmad: I ask for fast help please! I will do anyone who can give me help! JK:p

warischoy

Reaction score
Re: Help with FableExplorer Please?

the splash image is that first stupid little image that appears when you run fable don't mind about. it. the splash image don't come up on mine either. don't know about the library though.

L

Lady_Gray

I can't find my disc I only have discs 2 and 3... And I did download no-cd from GameCopyWorld. So now what? Will I HAVE to get a disc to get past the library thing?

L

Lady_Gray

I can play it. I had to replace the icon thing with the no-cd thing, and I already backed the files up because I read Oldboy's sticky. I'm not as dumb as look, you guys. Ill just try all this over my goodness its harder than I thought

L

Lady_Gray

Ok, so I get no errors because I hauled all my game's files into to same folder as FableExplorer. Now the only thing is the 'Please Insert Disc 1'. But as I have said, I downloaded the no cd thing and I carried that too into the same folder. What am I doing wrong?

jwc2200

Reaction score

I'm not sure about the no-cde exe, but I think you should have the game files on drive c in the Fable folder. Like this:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data
Moving them may have been a mistake. If you don't remember where they were, the link in my sig about back-ups tells where each game file belongs. For the no-cd thing look at the thread you got it from and maybe it tells where it must be.

L

Lady_Gray

ohhhhhh C drive. Im so dumb! I moved it from the C drive *slaps herself on the forehead a little too hard* ok I'll move them back! Can I do that?

L

Lady_Gray

OMG I GOT IT WORKING YAY!!!!!!!!!

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Lady_Gray;335482 said:
I will do anyone who can give me help!

Curse my idiot's brain!

But congratulations anyways!