• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

help with guild seals

Status
Not open for further replies.

der rise 252

Reaction score
hey i am looking for osme1 who can help me wiht my uild seals i am willing ot pay gold in the game and alot a couple million if wanted

Bwwuddy

Casper
Reaction score
Um... you cant buy guild seals?

Faedil

Reaction score
only way to get guild seals is to either run around killing things or interact with villiagers

Mikkel Erdal

Reaction score
i will help? especially for money :p my kingdom is in a bad economical state xD just say how you wanna be helped and i will do it :)

der rise 252

Reaction score
ok i will explain i meant if anyone had a guild seal glitch or anything like that a guide or anything like that i would give them gold for it

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
There are no glitches that I am aware of, but I don't see why you would need one. You end up with way more guild seals than you need just by doing all the good quests, then add in extras for the evil missions you do if your character is that way aligned and inclined, and you'll have more than you need.

I currently have about 500 seals after unlocking everything in the RTR for the achievement. Just play the game and you'll get there.

If you want to boost it, interact with every new person you meet and do an expression, will normally bag you one or two seals per person. I did this alot at the start in dweller camp and brightwall, but gave up after a while as it was tedious.

EFDisaster

Reaction score
They're not that hard to get, it's true.

However, I did notice that I seem to get guild seals everytime I join someone else's game and then go to my sanctuary. I don't know what determines the amount, but one guy I joined yesterday plopped 370 seals on me... seemingly just for me entering my sanctuary, after a weapons trade. Maybe it has something to do with the last quests the person did, or something even more random (this person happened to have just renewed his Gold account and I think I was the first person to co-op with him after that).

I don't think I have the will to try and figure this one out, but it gave me enough seals to get the remaining level 5 chests on my newish character, through someone else's road to rule, so I was very happy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.