• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help with Legendary weapons Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollowed

Reaction score
ok so all i need is five more weapons and they are ones that you cannot get in shops..the weapons i need are..
Melee
jacks hammer
Guns
Chickensbane
Bloodcraver
Briars blaster
Skorms justice

Anyone willing to help me please send me friend request on xbox live and add a voice message so i know you are not a random. my gt is Ev3ntide.

also clothing wise i just need the queens outfit and the female masquerade outfit...and if you like i can duplicate my weapons and give you a copy of the 45 that i have..

thedevilsninja

Reaction score
the marksman 500 you cant get yet. not until the dlc comes out. but i have the other weapons. and you dont need to duplicate them. all i need is the ice maiden/.

Matthew Brown

Reaction score
i'll give you the Briars Blaster if you can just duplicate a Dragonstomper and trade that with me :)

VyzieTaur

MEDIC!!
Reaction score
I can help you out with the female masquerade outfit and the queens outfit. I also have Briars blaster but only one though I'm happy for you to duplicate it. I still need 17 weapons but if you'll let me look round your weapons shops or duplicate some for me I'm happy to trade :) I'll send you an add and a message on Live

HrtBrkr 911

Reaction score
Hey people... I'm also looking for a few more weapons.
I need the following:
The Swinging Sword
Skorm's Justice
The Sandgoose

Weapons I have to trade:
Mallet's Mallet
Lunarium Pounder
Tannar's Glory
Avo's Lamentation
Mr. Stabby
Beadle's Cutlass
The Casanova
Chickenbane
Desert Fury
Dragonstomper .48
Mirian's Mutilator
Arkwright's Flintlock
Facemelter
The Equaliser
The Ice Maiden

and some others... some from shops and some I didn't remember to write how many extras I've collected
Just message or friend me... my GT is HrtBrkr 911 and I'm usually on around 5-11 am Pacific Time
Thanks!

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
you cant trade DLC weapons in game, unless you mean you have the unused codes still, incase you didn't know

HrtBrkr 911

Reaction score
you cant trade DLC weapons in game, unless you mean you have the unused codes still, incase you didn't know

Oops.... I'm an idiot.. didn't know that... lol Well, the others are still available if anyone wants to trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.