• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HELP WITH THE LOST CHAPTERS! read this>>>

THE GOLD BR1T

Reaction score
ok so i recently downloaded the lost chapters on to my xbox 360 from the game market place. and it has a few bugs but i can live with it. now i have played the original a long time ago. but now it feels like theres lots of things wrong. im pritty sure theres a dragon in the original. but i cant reamember. and in the new version there is no getting the the avo sword ( the one you get after letting the aaeons sword go).
is there a way of getting it in the xbox 360 version. also theres no snow peck villinge or what ever its called.... also there is no getting into the rest of the guild after you deffeat jack. is there a way to move the rocks?
pls HELP!
also there are no quests after the killing of jack it just gose to the credids i let the credids go and then i can play. but no quest its kinda... boring..
WHAT DO I DO!
THANKS

THE GOLD BR1T

Reaction score
that is so dum i was like **** cool the fable tlc is on here cool.
now i have to go buy a plain old xbox and re do the mf. game!

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
What Dark Intellect said, but I never knew The Fable on Live was the original Fable. I always thought it was the TLC version... Weird...

Lenop

Boyish member
Reaction score
It's such a shame too. This was a mistake I made as well. Saves aren't transferable, and IMO the little bit of extra content doesn't warrant repurchasing the game and playing through it all again. I wish they would have made it clearer that the game wasn't TLC, it almost feels like a bait and switch routine. I don't know why TLC isn't available, perhaps a licensing or copyright issue or something like that. But buyer beware, read the information carefully and know what you're getting before jumping in.