• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Helping hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarrotFeathers7

Reaction score
This is my second time playing through Fable 3, and to be honest with the choices I made that outcome wasnt so good :C. I didnt save enough gold and most of albion got wiped out or hates me, even though I did my best to help them. So im wondering if theres any kind person out there who either has more than enough gold or just doesnt play anymore, can trade me the 6.5 million gold I need to get a happy ending. I dont have much to trade though, the only stuff I have of value are a villager pre order code and a code that has a red setter dog potion, a tattoo and some other stuff. I work at a small video game store and we have a bunch of left over pre order codes of some other games. If you dont want those 2 fable codes I can see what I can dig up. :3
Please can someone help, be a kind person and give a guy a hand?

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
I can help, but it will take a while, you can only trade 100,000 gold at a time.

FarrotFeathers7

Reaction score
I can help, but it will take a while, you can only trade 100,000 gold at a time.

Alright thanks :) Much appreiciated. Im not done the game yet, but you can add me to your friends list and ill send you a message when im close to the end if thats ok. :) Do you want the codes in return on whats going on?

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
oh ok i just did the money glich and just put every thing you own to max 100 and go to the war room and leve the pad on and the 360

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
i wanted to help you but you didnt say when i ask when you need help in

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
i can help you if you like but what codes are there

FarrotFeathers7

Reaction score
How so? if you wanna trade the only items I can trade are the codes or the chefs hat. I do have other pre order bonus codes at my shop though. Any other game you play that maybe I have a code for?
Im going into work today so give me a list.

robotcory

Reaction score
Dude, I will give you 6.5 mil for the villager code if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.