• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hero Dolls in "See The Future"

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen9478

Reaction score
Hero Dolls in "See The Future"

Hi Folks,

I have been playing See the future and my dog (which is a gorgeous Dalmation) has now found me 2 hero dolls which i have dug up.
So i now have Teresa and Hammer, but can anyone tell me are all the dolls available to dig up on t see the future?
For the record i'm usless at the shooting range, done it so many times and keep winning the god awful bed :(

Cheers guys!

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hero Dolls in "See The Future"

I was wondering if anyone else would post these, I was tempted myself ! lol

I found a Theresa Doll in a dig spot at the base of the tree where u first meet Theresa in the original Fable as a kid. I also found a Lucien Doll in another dig spot but I can't remember where ! soz. :(

So now all i need is a Hammer Doll and Garth Doll (even though i have the achievement I still wouldn't mind collecting them :D).

As for the shooting range just keep at it ! i used a turret pistol as i find they are better and quicker to use so u can get more of those 3+ point head shots ! Hope this helps ! :D

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

I found the Theresa Doll, and sadly it's the one i win all the time anyway. when i find the others, it'll be nice to have 2 sets. it would make a lot of people jealous

R

Raze

u find the other doll in skull near the statues of various costumes

i myself got 4x Theresa on my 2 accounts .... the one in the skull word is random i just have bad luck -.-

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

I found theresa and garth.

frankly I dont like that they did this, it makes dollcatcher to easy to get.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

frankly I dont like that they did this, it makes dollcatcher to easy to get.
well i think that its a good idea that they have done this, simply becuase since the game came out all you hear in bowerstone market is "ANYONE WANNA SELL ME A HERO DOLL" all the hero dolls in Fable world are like crack in this world :L
its a good idea becus weve all been trying to get them for so long now its time to sit back and relax

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Black Phoenix;296775 said:
well i think that its a good idea that they have done this, simply becuase since the game came out all you hear in bowerstone market is "ANYONE WANNA SELL ME A HERO DOLL" all the hero dolls in Fable world are like crack in this world :L
its a good idea becus weve all been trying to get them for so long now its time to sit back and relax
Yeah it is incredibly annoying to hear people shout into their mics at a pitch that just simlply shouldn't be allowed, as soon as u log in, asking for hero dolls lol :p That's why i love the mute button on my tv :devil:

stephen9478

Reaction score

sfroggy1;296781 said:
Yeah it is incredibly annoying to hear people shout into their mics at a pitch that just simlply shouldn't be allowed, as soon as u log in, asking for hero dolls lol :p That's why i love the mute button on my tv :devil:

I agree, theres nothing worse when your trying to trade with someone in bowerstone market only to have HAS ANYONE GOT DOLLS, I NEED DOLLS, I'LL GIVE YOU ALL MY MONEY FOR DOLLS, PLEASE PLEASE DOLLS DOLLS DOLLS!!!!! all i wanted was another edition of Murgos big book of trading for the knothole achievement, but could anyone here me???, naw!

Anyway now i think its going to be DYES HAS ANYONE GOT DYES I NEED DYES, I GIVE YOU MY DOG FOR DYES! :rolleyes:

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

stephen9478;296784 said:
I agree, theres nothing worse when your trying to trade with someone in bowerstone market only to have HAS ANYONE GOT DOLLS, I NEED DOLLS, I'LL GIVE YOU ALL MY MONEY FOR DOLLS, PLEASE PLEASE DOLLS DOLLS DOLLS!!!!! all i wanted was another edition of Murgos big book of trading for the knothole achievement, but could anyone here me???, naw!

Anyway now i think its going to be DYES HAS ANYONE GOT DYES I NEED DYES, I GIVE YOU MY DOG FOR DYES! :rolleyes:

LMAO Yeah i've already got a message on live asking if i could trade the dyes but they didn't tell me which one they wanted. :hmm: I've gots all of them anyways :D

As for Murgo's book I can't help u there atm but if If u go under Bowerstone Bridge where the homeless people have their shacks you'll find a dig spot with one of those books being the reward ! :w00t:

Hope this helps ! :D

stephen9478

Reaction score

sfroggy1;296785 said:
LMAO Yeah i've already got a message on live asking if i could trade the dyes but they didn't tell me which one they wanted. :hmm: I've gots all of them anyways :D

As for Murgo's book I can't help u there atm but if If u go under Bowerstone Bridge where the homeless people have their shacks you'll find a dig spot with one of those books being the reward ! :w00t:

Hope this helps ! :D

Cheers but i got it eventually i was just using that as an example ;)

tillyferrari

Reaction score

I have got Theresa and Garth on my 'See The Future'; if there are any more I will be Very Happy as I like Collecting things; though I have all the Dolls anyway; maybe I am just Greedy; but the more I have; the more I can Give Away :)
Are there any more than 2 Dolls for each of us in the New Content ?

G

GUNS

hey i was woundering if someone could help me get the luican doll and the hammer doll. the gamertag is guns of war22. the help well be appreciated

B

bumblsquat

Ive only found theresa and garth so far, can anyone point me in the direction of the others?

tillyferrari

Reaction score

GUNS;296990 said:
hey i was woundering if someone could help me get the luican doll and the hammer doll. the gamertag is guns of war22. the help well be appreciated

Glad I was able to help you my Friend :);

V

Vido

I know this is probably annoying to hear ....but im lookin for the luican & Hammer dolls ^^.......just wanna get this achievement over with .....i have all the dyes and books .....and am willing to trade pretty much whatever....... ^_^

Gt : Vido05

tillyferrari

Reaction score

Vido;297716 said:
I know this is probably annoying to hear ....but im lookin for the luican & Hammer dolls ^^.......just wanna get this achievement over with .....i have all the dyes and books .....and am willing to trade pretty much whatever....... ^_^

Gt : Vido05

I don't have the Dolls; but I can give you the Achievement for nothing; if you would like that; just send me a message on XBOX Live and we will arrange it :)

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

I got the Theresa doll from the Westcliff Shooting Range, and Reaver from The Cursed Skull....Can't find anymore in See the Future.

I

Im Special

Ye sorry to be the onnoying one but ive got hammer teresa and the hero doll and this is 2nd to last achievement i need, got plenty of stuff to trade if anyone wants or if someone has the remaining dolls :D preciate the help :D

F

Fletch627

My dog dug up a Theresa doll.
I'll have to start exploring See The Future more often, since you said you've found more than one.

Even though I already have the achievement..
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.