• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hero Per Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Reaction score
Can you have more then one hero Per profile? My girlfriend was excited for this release and so we purchased the LTD ED and downloaded everything under my profile as it is the only one with Live. She started to play and I noticed it doesn't have the option at the start like Fable 2 to have 6 (doesn't matter how many for this purpose 2 is only needed) different hero's under the same profile. Are we able to utilize all the DLC on the same profile for more then one char like in Fable 2, or will i have to have her play on her own profile so i can earn the Achivs myself?

Thanks

Invalid1021

Reaction score
Yes, you can have several, I know you can have at least 5, and I think you can have more.

If you select "new game", it will create a new game (duh), but when you save it and go to "load game", you will come to another room in the sanctuary which will house all of your characters in the form of manequins, which you can then walk to and select the one you wish to load.

Tyler

Reaction score
Yes, you can have several, I know you can have at least 5, and I think you can have more.

If you select "new game", it will create a new game (duh), but when you save it and go to "load game", you will come to another room in the sanctuary which will house all of your characters in the form of manequins, which you can then walk to and select the one you wish to load.

Thank you very much. She is takin a nap right now and i didn't want her to wake to bad news of being booted to her profile, restarting and loosing all the benefits of what we bought.

So just to be clear I just need to hit up the mannequins and presto that's the magic spot?

Invalid1021

Reaction score
Yep, whenever you save it will say that it will overwrite, but that just means for that hero, once you create a new hero, you will create a new parallel universe which can be accessed through the "load game" room.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Is your girlfriend hot?

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
How does the loading when you start up work? Does it just throw you in the last used game, let you select it, or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.