• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hero Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htennek_Esuorc

10 of Blades!!!!
Reaction score
Okay, not sure if this has been clarified or not but, is it possible to get new un-morphed hero weapons in the game after you get your first ones or was the biggest perk of the morphing system just taken out. I've checked other threads but, so far I've only ever seen is "I don't know" from most people and the people who claim that they have acquired new hero weapon dont give any real proof other then pretty much saying " Take my word for it". If this can clarified i would be most thankful.

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
as.. far as i know, no u cant get new HERO weapons why? becus as the weapons says those are the weapons that ur mother/fathers leave to u thats her/his legacy the only way to get a new one is starting again the game, so if some one says they have one maybe they are lying or they moded the game

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
I'm going to try to make a new character and trade the plain hero weapon to my other character. See how it morons if you can

Tylendel

Reaction score
I've found the hero weapons sort of suck... You get much better ones from chests , demon doors, and shops

Urath

Reaction score
you only have one hero weapon per chara so choose wisely take into account different enemies such as sand furies i think they are called it may be best to save your weapon for last so it becomes evem awesome looking just a thought

Tylendel

Reaction score
I prefer my Scythe Hammer. I do 148 pts of dmg with it maxxed out. I've yet to see a weapon do better

Htennek_Esuorc

10 of Blades!!!!
Reaction score
Eh, Im not really broken up about it that much. I was just looking forward to making more then just one unique weapon. Guess ill have to spend that wasted energy on trading for legendaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.