• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Heroes! Ideas!

chasep2829

Reaction score
Heroes! Ideas!

Alright. First I would like to say I am venting a little bit so here it goes:

I wish the heroes would have stayed in albion and led normal lives. Like say you could usually find Hammer at her father's farm, the temple of light, or in the guild. Otherwise she is off battleing monsters and you can join her sometimes. Also, you could find Garth in his tower tinkering with his toys or he would leave a little note saying that he is off to the market getting supplies or something, maybe even looking for artifacts. Lastley, I wish reaver would have stayed in his house but thats it. I got lonely after the game and bored. Also theresa should have stayed at the guild and she should have compleatly redone it so they could have like 9 or 15 different rooms to go in. Also, I wish that there were people in the temple like recruits you trained and the chamber of fate was only for heroes. You know what I mean? Just some ideas. Also did you notice on the map of albion like the whole thing was accually england and that island that you see on there is the UK? Just to point out. PM never said it but it is the exact detailing. It is just the western sea-border of england and spain and france and all that.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
Re: Heroes! Ideas!

OK if you want your wish to come true build yourself a spire matey ;) if your toolazy for that find a magic music box though there very rare i hear :D

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score

That is good i will have to agree with you on this one Reaver and Garth would of been fun to explore with i felt Reaver and Garth never talked to each other boring.

S

Shadows Bane

ya it would have been cool to have the heros stay in albion... i would have enjoyed killing reaver. i'm good so i wouldnt actually do it but i like the idea lol

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score

You can't kill Reaver he might as well be Immortal. And me and my boys will make sure you don't get out of the town if you try -_-

S

Shadows Bane

Xerin Zelusa;228551 said:
You can't kill Reaver he might as well be Immortal. And me and my boys will make sure you don't get out of the town if you try -_-

Reaver has no backbone. all he does all game is whine and worry about saving his own scrawny a$$. but calm down. i'm good and pure and dont run around killing people... no matter how much i want to.

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score

You miss out so much being a goody two shoe. I have some much fun being evil i killed my fair share of heroes and i was at the burning of the guild so much fun! I will fight with Reaver till the end!

S

Shadows Bane

lol. ya i know. gonna start the game over and be evil this time. sacrifice some people and kill anyone who looks funny.

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score

It is not just about because they look funny! Me and my boys attacked Bowerstone because they were not doing any thing! There is flaming buildings and dead bodys every were!

Which would be cool if you could light buildings on fire.

S

Shadows Bane

nice. sounds like fun. but still i like my halo... itd be hard to part with it.

S

Shadows Bane

haha. nah its ok. i'll just do an evil game... but maybe not too evil....

L

Lexi00

At the end I hoped old blindy would say "We now have the task of rebuilding the heroes guild. Too long has the world gone without us".

Then Fable 2 DLC would be about rebuilding said guild, either as a goody guild helping out the people, or an evil "Temple of Shadows" style torture pit.

That would be my Spire wish. That and like.. A zillion gold.

G

Garth

To remark on the original post - I can relate. My game actually ended up being terribly sad, due to my own decisions I admit, but I'm only going to explore on my current character for a while longer before restarting to enjoy a more... cheerful experience, hopefully.

Long story, but basically I ended up never marrying, my dog was gone forever, and yes, all the heroes left. Glad to know it wasn't only me that got rather attached to them (except Reaver). I felt Hammer was very close with Sparrow since she'd basically been with her/him from the start, and during the whole Spire turmoil Garth was the only support present and the sole reason to keep moving forward.

I must've been gaping like an idiot during that last sequence of events, because I was so disheartened to hear everyone was leaving. After all we'd been through? It would be nice to meet up with them again later in DLC.