• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Heroes

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Heroes

LadyGrey;61265 said:
BEST SHOW EVER!!!

All time stops for me when Heroes comes on... my daughter goes to be early on Monday nights so I don't miss it, and if she cries, it's all up to my hubby to take care of her until it's over. LOL
Now that's the right set of priorities:thumbsup:. It makes Mondays a day to look forward to.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Heroes is epic.

LadyGrey

Crazy Love Goddess
Reaction score

Angel;61350 said:
Nice to meet a like-minded mother at last...:lol:

LOL yeah, I wouldn't miss that show for anything short of my own funeral. hahaha Besides, my daughter gets my full attention for the whole day, 6 days a week. I don't think an hour out of the 7th day will hurt her! :lol:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

did anyone see last nights episode? the one about mr. bennet? am I the only one who cried!?

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

wich 1 is him again?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

LadyGrey;62433 said:
LOL yeah, I wouldn't miss that show for anything short of my own funeral. hahaha Besides, my daughter gets my full attention for the whole day, 6 days a week. I don't think an hour out of the 7th day will hurt her! :lol:
Ah...what is this "spending time" you speak of so highly? I am unfamiliar with this concept...surely when they hit 1 year they are fully mature and can take care of themselves?

(please don't call social services!)

LadyGrey

Crazy Love Goddess
Reaction score

Angel;62586 said:
Ah...what is this "spending time" you speak of so highly? I am unfamiliar with this concept...surely when they hit 1 year they are fully mature and can take care of themselves?

(please don't call social services!)

LOL I'd never do that to you! :lol:

My daughter's not quite self-sufficient yet... she's only 5 months old. I've got 7 more long months before I reach that point! lol

Sephiroxas;62536 said:
did anyone see last nights episode? the one about mr. bennet? am I the only one who cried!?
Kave;62578 said:
wich 1 is him again?

Mr. Bennet is Claire's surrogate father. Well, Seph, I didn't cry, but I can totally understand why you did! It was a pretty heart-breaking ending. I'm a little surprised that we didn't see anything of anyone else though... I mean, aside from the flashbacks. I can't wait until next week!

V

Vegeta

I havent been able to watch them I will try to now though...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Monday's show was great!!! I wonder if we'll see Mr. B again maybe season 2 or something. I can't wait till next week either

LadyGrey

Crazy Love Goddess
Reaction score

This is season 2 now, isn't it? Because there was a month and a half or something right around Christmas where they weren't showing any episodes....

I could be wrong though... it wouldn't be the first time. lol

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

LadyGrey;62929 said:
My daughter's not quite self-sufficient yet... she's only 5 months old. I've got 7 more long months before I reach that point! lol
Ah...school age rocks - you get rid of them all day, stop smelling of sick and nappies and realise what it's like to converse with people who don't delight in telling you every stupid little thing their baby does...I swear some women deliver their brains with the baby...

Back to the topic - I'm looking forward to watching this show - it sounds so good! Gotta be better than Friday Night Lights which aired last night for the first time and made me feel dizzy with all the shaky camera angles...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

LadyGrey;63043 said:
This is season 2 now, isn't it? Because there was a month and a half or something right around Christmas where they weren't showing any episodes....

I could be wrong though... it wouldn't be the first time. lol
I think when the DVD comes out it will include the Fall and Winter/Spring together as Season One. I could be wrong as well.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

And wiki says! we're still in season one. Also says the next one comes out on March 4, 2007 ooh. Ouch. Long wait. :'(

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

What happend to mr bennet was pretty sad... well hes in the next one so good thing he didnt die..

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;63191 said:
And wiki says! we're still in season one. Also says the next one comes out on March 4, 2007 ooh. Ouch. Long wait. :'(
LOL it's OK it's only this Monday (the fifth) :D

The next episode is called Like Any Parasite

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;63191 said:

Thats only like 4 days away :lol:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;63333 said:
Thats only like 4 days away :lol:

it's still too long. :'( :lol:

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

hahaha ur funny seph

LadyGrey

Crazy Love Goddess
Reaction score

Albion Knight;63138 said:
I think when the DVD comes out it will include the Fall and Winter/Spring together as Season One. I could be wrong as well.

*drools* Heroes on DVD.... my dream come true!! LOL

I agree with Seph, though. A full week between episodes is just too much!!! They should be airing at LEAST 4 episodes a week or something! lol

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I know I know but if we all pull together we can get through this. We can do it. Only four more days :sigh::ermm: