• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HeroSearch Dating Service

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
HeroSearch Dating Service

'Dangerously Daring Dyke seeks Likeminded Lesbian Lover'

Hi, My Name is Dumpling. I like Skinny Dipping and walking around the lake with my dog. I love adventuring and exploring.

I like to relax by having a couple of beers after a long day of hunting Balverines, but not too many, as i'm a vegetarian and like to keep in shape.

I'd prefer my potential partner to be quite "Open Minded" regarding certain activities which many people may consider quite personal and intimate.

I lead a very comfortable life, living on a farm in the country, but i'm looking to share that country life with a loving partner, potentially you.

So if I sound like the person you've spent your life looking for, Meet me at 'The Cow and the Corset' hotel on Friday Night. I'll Be Waiting!!:kiss:

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: HeroSearch Dating Service

wow this should go on the tavern, cause this really isnt a fanfic its much more like a date request and there is no fable thing that I can find other than you hunt balverines...

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

balverinebard;229094 said:
wow this should go on the tavern, cause this really isnt a fanfic its much more like a date request and there is no fable thing that I can find other than you hunt balverines...

it is fictional, made by a fan(=fanfic) . it is not a real add, it was just somthing i typed up to amuse myself. it has many fable related features, ie.
walking around the lake with my dog
, which refers to Bower Lake, with a dog, which the fable character has!!! Everything on here is somehow related to Fable2, like same sex/open relationships, the brightwood farm house, the cow and the corset. so honestly, how can you say it's not fable related?

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

XD XD XD I find this hilariouse XD

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

ty CG!!!

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Haha... Ill meet you. I'll be carrying a body bag and various... erm... medical equipment. ;P