• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey Folks

M

Minorthreat

Hey Folks

Just signed up although I have been reading the forums here for a few weeks. This place seems pretty active and in general pretty mature.

I don't have an Xbox live account as of yet. Hopefully in a week or so. So when I do I'll be happy to help people with whatever they need.

I have a pretty decent knowledge of the game and how to get most items or find things, so feel free to ask.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hey Folks

Welcome to our forums and thanks for registering and taking the time to introduce yourself. ^_^

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Welcome to the forumses. Hope you enjoy yourself, glad you're all helpful-like, watch out for the aliens-- they like rectally probing newcomers.

M

Minorthreat

Walker;238434 said:
Welcome to the forumses. Hope you enjoy yourself, glad you're all helpful-like, watch out for the aliens-- they like rectally probing newcomers.

Hah. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to be ready and direct them to Reaver's rear passage whilst I make my get away.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome Minorthreat. Tis a fine and splended forum you've joined! Enjoy.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Minorthreat;238499 said:
Hah. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to be ready and direct them to Reaver's rear passage whilst I make my get away.

Always best to have an escape plan in place. [sage nod]

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome. :D

S

senseless

hi every1 i whoever has fable 2 i'm willing by to hero dolls i got alot of reaver dolls for trade. Looking forward to collecting em all my gamertag's name is lilporkchops look me up if got the time.They should rly have a thread for this .This site confusing at times fable1 n 2 forums are getting mix up every once in awhile.Ne of ppl know if there's gonna have dlc.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Welcome! Glad you joined us - oh, and rectal probing is on Wednesdays, just so you know. Grab a ticket on your way out from the receptionist and she can book you in accordingly.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Welcome to the Fable 2 Community Forum. :)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Nice to meet another fan of Fable. Hope you get the gold, so you can experience coop. It's loads of fun.:)