• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey xbox+fable n00b

Lore

Ragged Wanderer
Reaction score
Hey xbox+fable n00b

Hi guys. I just got my xbox a month ago and I now have gold subscription. I got xbox to play endwar with a couple of guys but really I'm a ps3 man. I decided I needed a new game and people recommended this one because I was into Oblivion and Final Fantasy. I had a read of some of the topics here and it sounds like fun so I picked up the game at lunch 2 hours ago. Can't wait to try it! I want to be a good guy on the game and if I find a wife I'm going to be faithful ^_^

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Re: Hey xbox+fable n00b

Lore;306721 said:
but really I'm a ps3 man.

On behalf of the community.. Let me be the first to say..

GTFO!!

Welcome to the Forums :).

X

Xeon

Seriously, edit your post about the ps3 part and maybe we can pretend it never happened

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums, 2 other games id suggest checking out to match your tastes would be Fallout 3 (if you havent got it for PS3) and Lost Odyssey (360 exclusive).

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Fallout 3 is by Bethesda, who made Oblivion, so you should like it. I have both and the gameplay is a lot alike.... for the exception of mini nukes and lasers instead of spells and bow/arrows.
But yeah, you should like Fable a LOT....

Lore

Ragged Wanderer
Reaction score

Thanks guys! I was really getting into the game last night! I still can't believe how that Lucien is such a cold blooded killer! I bet he killed his wife and kid too! :(
Zjuggernaut;306722 said:
On behalf of the community.. Let me be the first to say..

GTFO!!

Welcome to the Forums :).

Whats GTFO?

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Lore;306721 said:
I want to be a good guy on the game and if I find a wife I'm going to be faithful ^_^
We all say that... but we fail miserably. You'll find that being faithful, kind and all that cobblers isn't nearly as rewarding as murder and adultery. Just sayin'.

Welcome to the forum by the way. :p

H

HomgCharlie

Get OUT AS FAST AS U CAN THESE FOURMS THEY EATS YOUR SOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSS

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Nothing wrong with PS3, stop bitchin' foo'

Welcome :)

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

damn fanboys, PS3 is as good as any other game system. now I dont actually own one, but Im not gonna bash it for being different.

Welcome and congrats on the purchase of a wonderful gameing system and a really good game! I humbly welcome you to our Interweb utopia of madness! well, actually its just a collection of Fable nerds but whatever. If you need to know anything at all about Fable or Fable II you have come to the right place.

Lore

Ragged Wanderer
Reaction score

JohnDoe;307194 said:
NOTICE: Adult content, clicker discretion advised - Article on "GTFO" on Encyclopedia Dramatica.
Ah! Makes sense. lol!

Thanks again everyone. This website is really helpful. I found a nice topic explaining Demon Doors...
projectego;307221 said:
We all say that... but we fail miserably. You'll find that being faithful, kind and all that cobblers isn't nearly as rewarding as murder and adultery. Just sayin'.

Welcome to the forum by the way. :p

I guess I'll have to be good if I'm gonna get that door in Bower Lake open. Besides, I read one topic about 'The Fall Of Heroes' and I decided that after all the crap that has happened in the history of Albion I had better be damn good!!

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

Welcome to tha site big pimpin hope ya stay and enjoy it boh.

Also check out my beat thread in the barrow fields are gallery and have a good stay at tha forums.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums :D

X

Xeon

TJ Griffin;307293 said:
damn fanboys, PS3 is as good as any other game system. now I dont actually own one, but Im not gonna bash it for being different.

Welcome and congrats on the purchase of a wonderful gameing system and a really good game! I humbly welcome you to our Interweb utopia of madness! well, actually its just a collection of Fable nerds but whatever. If you need to know anything at all about Fable or Fable II you have come to the right place.

Not a fanboy, I just have an unholy hatred to sony and everything that japanese devil machine spits out....

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I think Mass Effect is a must, Mass Effect 2 will be released by next January. It's a really cool game. Get up to level 60 by the time the second is out.;)