• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey

AntMervJones25

Reaction score
Hey

Just popped in to say Hi and that im new here. Joined the fourms to get help with the pesky Dolls achivement. If anyone could help me i would be very greatful :) PM me if you willing to help.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hey

Welcome to our forums, im sure someone will be along shortly to help you out. ^_^

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums :D!

I did have all the dolls but I gave them to someone else - however, if the someone else hasn't already offered to help with the achievement by the time my other half logs in, he might be able to help you out. If he can put Left4Dead down for long enough, that is :rolleyes: :lol:

jwc2200

Reaction score

Welcome to the forum. Here is how to get the dolls:

OBJECT_DOLL_BRIAR_ROSE_01 Win 'Card Pairs' in Bowerstone South in 25 seconds or less.
OBJECT_DOLL_WHISPER_01 Win 'Coin Golf' in Oakvale in 11 shots or less.
OBJECT_DOLL_TWINBLADE_01 Win 'Spot the Addition' in Twin Blade's Camp in 25 seconds or less.
OBJECT_DOLL_SCARLET_ROBE_01 Win 'Card Sorting' in Knothole Glade in 25 seconds or less.
OBJECT_DOLL_THUNDER_01 Buy or steal from Arena Cells or Bowerstone North shopkeeper.
OBJECT_DOLL_MAZE_01 Win 'Shove Ha'penny' in Hook Coast with 30 or more points.
OBJECT_DOLL_SCYTHE_01 Win 'Coin Golf' in Snowspire Village in 10 shots or less.
OBJECT_DOLL_JACK_OF_BLADES_01 Get this for completing 'Collect the Hero Dolls' quest.
OBJECT_DOLL_HERO_01 Get this from one of the assassins during 'Assassin Attack' quest. *Not needed for the quest.

AntMervJones25

Reaction score

eek! still no dolls :( Angel does urother half have all the Dolls?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

He certainly does - he might be on later (can't promise because right now he's shooting Infected and all I'm getting out of him is "yeah..that's nice dear" - even when I tell him I'm divorcing him and running off with my female next door neighbour). But I have mentioned it about 80 times that someone on the forums needs the dolls. If you can hang on, then great but obviously if someone offers in the meantime, take them up on it.

AntMervJones25

Reaction score

Angel;292667 said:
He certainly does - he might be on later (can't promise because right now he's shooting Infected and all I'm getting out of him is "yeah..that's nice dear" - even when I tell him I'm divorcing him and running off with my female next door neighbour). But I have mentioned it about 80 times that someone on the forums needs the dolls. If you can hang on, then great but obviously if someone offers in the meantime, take them up on it.
thanks for the help Angel! Might have got myself a Garth Doll :D but still need Hammer, Thersa and Hero to get the achivement

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Why don't cha just go to someone's game and they buy something from a shop? Its how I gave out the achievement when I played the game. I don't see any point in giving the dolls when you can just give it out.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;292667 said:

Will Steve be on later? PARTY TIME :w00t:
Haha! Tell him I said Hi.

Welcome to the Forums! ^_^

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

welcome to the forums man, if you still need those dolls you can add me on xbox live and i'll get you the achievement. :)

jwc2200;292663 said:
Welcome to the forum. Here is how to get the dolls:

OBJECT_DOLL_BRIAR_ROSE_01 Win 'Card Pairs' in Bowerstone South in 25 seconds or less.
OBJECT_DOLL_WHISPER_01 Win 'Coin Golf' in Oakvale in 11 shots or less.
OBJECT_DOLL_TWINBLADE_01 Win 'Spot the Addition' in Twin Blade's Camp in 25 seconds or less.
OBJECT_DOLL_SCARLET_ROBE_01 Win 'Card Sorting' in Knothole Glade in 25 seconds or less.
OBJECT_DOLL_THUNDER_01 Buy or steal from Arena Cells or Bowerstone North shopkeeper.
OBJECT_DOLL_MAZE_01 Win 'Shove Ha'penny' in Hook Coast with 30 or more points.
OBJECT_DOLL_SCYTHE_01 Win 'Coin Golf' in Snowspire Village in 10 shots or less.
OBJECT_DOLL_JACK_OF_BLADES_01 Get this for completing 'Collect the Hero Dolls' quest.
OBJECT_DOLL_HERO_01 Get this from one of the assassins during 'Assassin Attack' quest. *Not needed for the quest.

:lol: i think he's asking about the dolls in fable 2

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to Projectego. Hope you like it here.:)

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Hi mate, welcome to the Forum. I've already the promised the dolls to Dark Drakan but I imagine you'd be at the top of his list thereafter. Alternatively, if it is true that you only need to purchase an item whilst in "my world" to get the achievement then I'd be happy to do that.