• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey!

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score
Hey!

Hey guys i'm usually known as Phantom (because I like stealth thanks to Splinter Cell:ninja:) but I am a huge Fable fan +rep just because the original gave an awesome experience :D thats why I was a bit gutted with Fable II...but thats another story. Anyways I like giving opinions so you should see quite a few threads coming up from me :p.
And can anyone tell me if they have ever recieved a Fable poster? especially one of the kid off the original, I would seriously kill for one of those lol.
So thats pretty much my story (lol) and tell me how much of a hardcore Fable fanz you are. I'd like to know...
Btw I am a PC gamer and i'm pretty gutted to hear they won't be making a PC version for Fable II ... I might sell my Xbox and I might never be able to play upcoming DLC (this is the point where you mourn for me :'( *and yes I am a big Fable freak*)

Don't be Naive enough to think your unaffected...
YOUR CONVERSION HAS ALREADY BEGUN!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hey!

Welcome to our Fable II Forums. ^_^

Guess you could say im a fan as im co-founder of the forums. :lol:

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

Great to see another new member join this forum

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I'm not a fan of Fable. What a ridiculous notion. I just joined here to be a forum troll :p

Welcome to the forums and glad to have you here. Do you have any Dolly Mixture by any chance? I seem to have run out...

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

Contrary to Angel and Dark Drakan I am neither a forum troll or a co-founder of this forum, sad to say. I am a extra terrestrial being related to ET, alien from that corny old movie (don't tell him I said that). I just play fable when I'm not doing galactic conquest.
Welcome to the forums.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

imatroll imatroll imatroll imatroll imatroll imatroll imatroll imatroll imatroll imatroll...

etc etc

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

^ hey I'm not a racist or would that be specieist?, dunno, anyways I'm not a hater. So long as you don't eat me when I try to cross a bridge to get to greener grass.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Hey there.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

Angel;298641 said:
I'm not a fan of Fable. What a ridiculous notion. I just joined here to be a forum troll :p

Welcome to the forums and glad to have you here. Do you have any Dolly Mixture by any chance? I seem to have run out...

Hey not really replying to your message but....
good to see a Demon Hunter +rep out there!

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Splinter Cell.... I'll let it pass.

Hey. :)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Sorry to hear you are selling your 360. :(

Welcome to the forums.^_^

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Hello, and welcome. ^_^ Cool name.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;299285 said:
Hello, and welcome. ^_^ Cool name.

Lol thanks. I didn't really give the whole story about it. My real name is Danton and well, that was my pretty stupid gamertag for a while. Until I went to a 4-way Halo 3 match at my friends house and his little brother asked what my name was. I must have mumbled it and he probably heard it as Phantom. Lol, so I went home and changed my gamertag, and from now on it has be that. (until I joined Xbox Live and I had to change it) :(:realmad:

He'll find you when you're sleeping and when the daylight fades...
"Who does? Sam Fisher?!":ninja:

F

frank lampard

Phantom;298599 said:
Hey guys i'm usually known as Phantom (because I like stealth thanks to Splinter Cell:ninja:) but I am a huge Fable fan just because the original gave an awesome experience :D thats why I was a bit gutted with Fable II...but thats another story. Anyways I like giving opinions so you should see quite a few threads coming up from me .
And can anyone tell me if they have ever recieved a Fable poster? especially one of the kid off the original, I would seriously kill for one of those lol.
So thats pretty much my story (lol) and tell me how much of a hardcore Fable fanz you are. I'd like to know...
Btw I am a PC gamer and i'm pretty gutted to hear they won't be making a PC version for Fable II ... I might sell my Xbox and I might never be able to play upcoming DLC (this is the point where you mourn for me :'( *and yes I am a big Fable freak*)

Don't be Naive enough to think your unaffected...
YOUR CONVERSION HAS ALREADY BEGUN!

Hi guys,I am newbie here.My name is frank.
Glad to meet you all,guys..+rep

d-bol
Phonebook

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

Welcome to ProjectEgo. Hope you like this place as I sometimes find myself lost <.<...^_^

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Why can't I find one of the last two gamer tags on xbox live. The gold one has never played a game under that one. Very strange.=]
Just saying.:unsure: