• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi, New Blood here

G

Grim Reefa

Re: Hi, New Blood here

wat? why would you even think that:

Nigga is a word which evolved from the derogative term "******". Tupac best defined the distinction between the two.

******- a black man with a slavery chain around his neck.

NIGGA- a black man with a gold chain on his neck.

thank you.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Grim Reefa;111089 said:
wat? why would you even think that:

Nigga is a word which evolved from the derogative term "******". Tupac best defined the distinction between the two.

******- a black man with a slavery chain around his neck.

NIGGA- a black man with a gold chain on his neck.

thank you.
Regardless, someone could still get offended. :unsure: And I'm asking nicely. :(

R

Rhadiel

Grim Reefa;111091 said:
can i say nigs

No....and i think i told u before not to use that word..or any other word promoting it

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Niggardly? Nigeria?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Oh behave yourself Devalion :lol:

But yeah, best not to use the N word even though you have defined what it means as far as you are concerned...some people will be offended and we have to take that into account. It's the same when some people use other words that mean nothing to them but can really upset others...just have to be mindful of the diverse bunch of people we have here ^_^

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

I fully agree that we shouldn't use words that hurt other people. However, I do begin to wonder when the line from considering other's feelings into absurdity is crossed. Maybe in several hundred years, the word "the" will offend a section of people, and anyone who says it will be looked down upon as a barbarian. Times change in the strangest ways.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;111174 said:
Oh behave yourself Devalion :lol:

But yeah, best not to use the N word even though you have defined what it means as far as you are concerned...some people will be offended and we have to take that into account. It's the same when some people use other words that mean nothing to them but can really upset others...just have to be mindful of the diverse bunch of people we have here ^_^

I agree and you cant use that word on the forums so dont even try... swear filter or not.

Z

Zingo

Ah, new blood. Good.

And welcome by the way!