• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi There

Gitch

Reaction score
Hello all

Just joined and looking forward to discussing my favourite games.

I'm from Edinburgh and have been playing Fable since it first came out on the original xbox.

I've just downloaded it again for my 360 and have started going through it again last night. The plan is to play all 3 games in a row so I thought It;d be good to have somewhere to chat about it all.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Welcome to our forums! Hope you enjoy it here - although I should warn you that if someone called Hermit offers you a seat on his lap you really should decline. We're running out of antibiotics, for a start...

Have fun :D

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
welcome to the forums, gitch.
i'm sure there's at least one person here who could tell you everything you need to know about any of the three fables.

if you'd like to get to know some people, don't be shy. we've got an unofficial (the official one is out of service presently) chat being run by members at this URL.

should you run into any problems, let HobbeBrain, Sfroggy1, or myself know as we moderate the chat.

happy posting. :)

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums friend.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Another fellow Scotsperson(I assume being from Edinburgh). Let us lift our kilts in celebration. [lifts kilt]

Welcome.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope you like it here. Im sure ive seen William Wallace roaming around somewhere but i could be mistaken.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Aye, I be loving Scotland. Whose else's loins could have so ably populated the new world?

Well, I mean, aside from the English, the Irish, the Germans, a few Scandinavians, quite a few Italians, a ****ton of assorted Africans, the occasional Spaniard or Frenchman, those people who came across the Bering or the Pacific or whathaveyou quite awhile ago, and suchlike and so forth. So, honestly, everyone.

So, okay, I don't actually care about Scotland. But welcome anyway!

Gitch

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcomes folks.

Drakan, I'm pretty sure Wallace was hung drawn and quartered. Might be his brother though, Shug Wallace. He wears a tracksuit and Burberry baseball cap.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcomes folks.

Drakan, I'm pretty sure Wallace was hung drawn and quartered. Might be his brother though, Shug Wallace. He wears a tracksuit and Burberry baseball cap.

Wallace, nah that was this guy wasnt it...

wallace-580x580.png

ReMiXeDg

Hero
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Have a great stay here and I'm sure you will love it here as I am only about 3 days old to the forum and can't stand a day without being on it. A lot of helpful information is around these forums along with great members.