• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

High Rollers Coat

Status
Not open for further replies.

st_jdalley

Pure Luck
Reaction score
High Rollers Coat

What is the high rollers coat and how do you get it?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: High Rollers Coat

It is a coat worth a lot to most people and is very rare. You get it with fable 2 pub games (which is an arcade game). You merge that character with ur fable 2 guy and win the prize coat by entering in a tournament against other actual players. Not bots. When u get it the prize will go to ur fable 2 character and to get it there u need to talk to a game master and he'll give it to you.

Azer249

Reaction score

Evan52395;371827 said:
It is a coat worth a lot to most people and is very rare. You get it with fable 2 pub games (which is an arcade game). You merge that character with ur fable 2 guy and win the prize coat by entering in a tournament against other actual players. Not bots. When u get it the prize will go to ur fable 2 character and to get it there u need to talk to a game master and he'll give it to you.

Yes they are bots i have pub games the tournoments are against CPU chrachters its and ofline only game no online play

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^o. alrighty then, i guess u just have to face bots. but sometimes they can be hard, anyone remember the Mario Party games? Peach ****ed me off

Azer249

Reaction score

Yeh there liked henched up version of bots i hope this helped ^^

st_jdalley

Pure Luck
Reaction score

Well there is one more question, where do you play these pub games?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

if you mean in the fable 2 game, you can play them by talking to travelling game masters. if ur talking bout the tournament one you have to buy it off the marketplace for 800mp, its an arcade game

Ankhesenpaaten

Wounded Orb
Reaction score

So by bots you all mean characters in the game, not other players online or online friends, right? Just to be clear...that's the only achievement I'm lacking because I don't have Pub Games.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

yes. but you can get the achievement from fable 2 travelling game masters. you just have to get a profit of 500 dollars in one sitting, you dont need the pub games

Status
Not open for further replies.