• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hmm vampirish Balverines?

P

PrivateCaller

hmm vampirish Balverines?

To all who have played Oblivion, You guys know how in oblivion you have the choice of becoming vampires? and also how being biten by a bolverine turns you into one? (Well not your character, but others, like the trader) In the first fable, the lady from knothole Glade told us that her husband was able to controll himself when he had first been bitten. What are the chances that you can become a bolverine in fable 2? I know its very slime, but thoughts?

Oh and Im new so hello :)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: hmm vampirish Balverines?

Welcome to the forums :D

I'd quite like to be a balverine...like a side quest, similar to Oblivion, and the only way to cure yourself would be to complete the side quest or remain an outcast forever...

Better still, you could eat your family :D

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Angel;151424 said:

"Honey dinner was delicious! ...Honey?... HONEY!?!... Oh Yeah I forgot" :lol:

Welcome to the forums :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Id actually considered this idea myself, as they really could have done more with the Balverines and made many more quests involving them. Oblivion also came to mind with the vampirism and disease effects etc, so shows it can work well.

X

XXXREAPERXXX

and then maybe your dog will run away

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Welcome to da forumy! .... I kinda don't like that idea though. Wanna a cupcake?

X

XXXREAPERXXX

thanx, peter said the dog will follow you faithfully, so maybe it will unconditionally love you, even if you are an freakish were -vampiric balvarine. If you can turn balvarine will you be able to jump?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

That jump ability that balverines have is stupid. Where do they go? They sure stay up for a long time....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Arseface;151510 said:
That jump ability that balverines have is stupid. Where do they go? They sure stay up for a long time....

Yeah that used to drive me crazy, jump in the air and just disappear then drop randomly anywhere. There was nothing you could do while they were up there except wait. Kind of like the old spiderman games i mean what does his web stick to up there...? What i ask you!? :O

T

TheRaven

haha at spiderman, it used to look like he was swinging off birds in the sky

but yeah that would be cool if u could control it-like the Beserk magic but with a balverine so in a fight you could go UUUGGGHHH-HOWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLL and become a balverine-like creature.!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Arseface;151510 said:
I think it's cool. Kind of Like Freya's Ability (and Other spear Wielding dudes) Have CALLED Jump.
Also, I heard being a vampire in oblivion was somewhat annoying. I'd hope being a balverine wouldn't have as many restrictions.

S

sabre3993

§ephiroxa§;153753 said:
Also, I heard being a vampire in oblivion was somewhat annoying. I'd hope being a balverine wouldn't have as many restrictions.
YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS it really was,:realmad:
-couldn't talk to anyone
-no daytime activities, lol
-crappy powers

But it did make ur character look cool:D

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Vampirism was a waste of time!

Maybe you could morph with your dog and sort of become a werewolf, for the sole purpose of lingering with the Balverines.^_^

S

sabre3993

haha. And the people in the first hated you walkin in the town evil with a huge set horns.
Imagine walkin into a town as a big creepy scary werewolf with horns towering to the sky!!!:devil:
I'll bet the people will say a little mor than EEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

F

Father of Skorm

hahaha funny! that'd be gr8!
Angel;151424 said:
id rather just bite my family...
'ha! keep um with THAT jones'!'

S

sabre3993

no.... What would be great would be an undead vampirewolf, and u could infect others.
FEAR ME AND MY UNDEAD VAMPIREWOLF SELF!!!!!!! MUUUHHHHHHahahahahahaha:w00t::devil:
but where that comes your also talkin about some seriously negative side affects!! lol:)

F

Father of Skorm

mmm, there'd come a point where u'd have a world full o balvs. u'd need 2 find a way 2 turn back and need 2 re-humanise the world! :w00t:

S

sabre3993

tru, it would get kinda ridiculous
well we know u can "re-humanise" in fable 2... lol

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

Well i think it would be an improvement. Like you could be bitten, turn and then you have to find the cure and thats the side mission. And you could choose to either pillage the village to find it or you could find like a legendary river spring that cures you or something. I dont know this could go somewhere?!

S

sabre3993

sorta like a sidequest where ur infected and theres always been a demon door that u couldn't access, but now u can access it since ur infected, but u have to complete a task for the demon door before he'll open.