• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hobbe RPG

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hobbe RPG

Well, thats it im finished.
For the fourth time everything was erased and I cant re upgrade my gamemaker, so much was done and I was waiting a month for beta release, what a cruel joke
*slams computer*
Edit: It had online features too, you could walk around with a few friends and chat, took a very long time to understand how to implement a online system. DFKDSNHFDSLKJGSWGfdkjgnfdkjgf.
However, I had to do that all by myself, no one did anything, and now I have no motivation.

Well it was fun guys, and thank you all for your support, I had some screenshots of actual gameplay, but there gone now, corrupted along with all the other things, funny how everytime I neared beta it crashed.

adenp9070

Reaction score

real shame i was looking forward to it and hoped your last post would be anouncing its finished

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

im trying to learn how to use blender so i could make something like this :\ no good tuts tho

theboosher

Retexturer
Reaction score

it would have been cool if it was an mmorpg where at the start you basically make your own unique character by picking different skin colours, faction (spellcaster from fable 1, archer or warior), and just different faces etc. and you picked your tribe.
a bit like WoW. you could have quests where you have to say kill 20 hobbes from an enemy tribe or steal something from them, and everytime you do a quest you get expertiance and money to spend on new armour. experiance could get you higher ranks in the tribe. you could betray your tribe as well and join another. you could just run around and kill enemy tribepeople. there could be quests like child hunting where you have to steal children from a village and turn them into hobbes for your tribe. thats all i can think of atm. hehe

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

theboosher;325265 said:
it would have been cool if it was an mmorpg where at the start you basically make your own unique character by picking different skin colours, faction (spellcaster from fable 1, archer or warior), and just different faces etc. and you picked your tribe.
a bit like WoW. you could have quests where you have to say kill 20 hobbes from an enemy tribe or steal something from them, and everytime you do a quest you get expertiance and money to spend on new armour. experiance could get you higher ranks in the tribe. you could betray your tribe as well and join another. you could just run around and kill enemy tribepeople. there could be quests like child hunting where you have to steal children from a village and turn them into hobbes for your tribe. thats all i can think of atm. hehe

That was the just of it until it got erased.

Cain

Reaction score

Aw this looked so cool. Its shame its not going to be made