• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hobbies

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Im that token adrenaline junky, I love snowboarding, rock climbing and most of all whitewater kayaking, hobbies, passion, love. All in the same bucket really.. Unfortunatly im trapped in a city with idiots who hardly know anything about what I do.. its sad.. thats why I share my videos and what-not with you guys, just so you can say how awesome I am even though I know you're lying :'(

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Griefing is my hobby

Hearing the anguished cries of rage from 40 year old neckbeards is wonderful

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Im that token adrenaline junky, I love snowboarding, rock climbing and most of all whitewater kayaking, hobbies, passion, love. All in the same bucket really.. Unfortunatly im trapped in a city with idiots who hardly know anything about what I do.. its sad.. thats why I share my videos and what-not with you guys, just so you can say how awesome I am even though I know you're lying :'(
I feel for ya, man.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I don't really have hobbies any more, I guess. Just stuff I do if I have time - but nothing on a regular enough scale to be classed as a hobby.

When I was in school I had a very obsessive hobby which I could not stop even if I tried - I used to collect ring pulls off cans of drink. Seriously. I collected over 15,000 of the things, had them all in a giant Smarties tube (the type you get at Christmas time with lots of little tubes of Smarties in it) and for the love of all that is normal, I just could. not. stop. I don't even know why I started either.

Probably why hobbies would be bad for me - I get quite obsessive, especially with collecting stuff. Once started, I can't stop. Jessica collects trading cards for Bin Weevils and I swear I get more excited about adding to the collection than she does - I buy packets of cards, show them to her and then stop her from opening them so I can do it.

So now I'm starting to wonder whether I should be assessed for mentalness instead of my son....

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hey in the case of a zombie apocalypse I know of a way you can turn those rings into a bite-proof shirt of chainmail.

So there.