• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hot Topic Xbox giveaway is coming to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
My ex went to buy me a Rihanna shirt at hot Topic (dont ask) and noticed that they are giving away a Fable 3 themed xbox and controller. Maybe the game too. But the bottom line is: They are giving away a Fable 3 custom console. The last day to enter is coming fast so enter now if you haven't: www.hottopic.com/fable3 If you win post pics! I will die if I win. I doubt you can buy this kind of thing. Well I know a guy that could make it.

Nexus

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this, though I am doubtful I will win this.

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
You never know. The other prizes are decent too.

shane states

Reaction score
so just entered this thanks for the post...

Share this Contest:
email_friend.jpg

javascript nodeIndex="1">var IsLanding = true;
fable3-contest(3).gif

"Fable III" is the latest installment to the action-packed and critically acclaimed Xbox 360 franchise that has sold more than six million copies. Fans new and returning will now embark on an epic adventure, where the race for the crown is only the beginning of your spectacular journey. Five decades have passed since the events of "Fable II," and Albion has matured into an industrial revolution, but the fate of the kingdom is at peril.
In "Fable III," you will be called upon to rally and fight alongside your people, ascend to the seat of power, and experience the true meaning of love and loss while defending your throne. In your quest to seize power and defend your kingdom, the choices you make will change the world around you, for the greater good or your own personal gain.
Who will you become? A rebel without a cause, the tyrant you rebelled against, or the greatest ruler to ever live?

Five Grand Prize Winners Will Receive:

• One (1) custom Fable 3 Xbox 360
    • One (1) Fable 3 Xbox 360 Controller
      • One (1) copy of Fable 3 for Xbox 360

• Five First Prize Winners Will Receive:
      • One (1) copy of Fable 3 for Xbox 360
      Forty Second Prize Winners Will Receive:
      • One (1) Fable 3 Courier Bag
      The rest is up to you, so enter for your chance to win!

here is what you can win

Status
Not open for further replies.