• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Housing in Fable III *Video*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbilly88

Reaction score
Re: Housing in Fable III *Video*

i wonder if what will make the repair bill higher or lower, like if you have a low class family living in your home they will destroy it faster or if you have a single guy who likes to drink and have parties and it will tear your house up in like 2 days. or get like a hard working middle class family that you hardly ever have to repair
im likeing it so far tho, will be much easier to manage your real estate empire with the new map than having to walk to each house individualy to change the rents or anything. although you have to go into the house to remodel it, however having jasper able to automatically do it will be nice the only houses i plan on personally remodeling are the ones ill be living in

Reaction score

I think once I have enough houses I'm going to create one entirely devoted to torture. Y'know like a kind of Secret Police/inquistion mini base, a few racks here & a few stocks there. Oh what fun!

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Rat;431916 said:
People never stopped complaining about how easy it was to get money in Fable 2. At least now they'll have something they need to pour some coins into. It might even out things a little.

Nah. They'll find a way to exploit something in the game to earn a bunch of money and complain again. There's no stopping them unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.