• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How big do you think fable 3 is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
I sure hope its larger then fable 2, I'm the type that likes to explore EVERYTHING. In any game i play i just love to run around different areas and discover everything. I'm also big on collecting items...and not just the important ones!
One word is ringing in my mind when i think about collecting in Fable III: OUTFITS!
Hehe. :p

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
I sure hope its larger then fable 2, I'm the type that likes to explore EVERYTHING. In any game i play i just love to run around different areas and discover everything. I'm also big on collecting items...and not just the important ones!
One word is ringing in my mind when i think about collecting in Fable III: OUTFITS!
Hehe. :p
lol outfits of course and i hope i dont see your fallout 3 save then cuz you probably have evrything
and about pm saying its big since fable i have tuned him out and just used videos as sources cuz he is in lala land when he describes stuff about his games

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score
I read somewhere that PM said its as big(bigger) then Oblivion but its more packed then the game meaning theres more stuff in the world. At least I think thats what he said???

Reaction score
I read somewhere that PM said its as big(bigger) then Oblivion but its more packed then the game meaning theres more stuff in the world. At least I think thats what he said???
Let's keep in mind that Oblivion is one of the biggest maps ever created, so if its bigger than that i will have not a single bad comment on it,

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Oh come on, stop mentioning Oblivion. There are TONS of video games with bigger maps than that. Stop with Oblivion, don't even compare Oblivion with Fable.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Oh come on, stop mentioning Oblivion. There are TONS of video games with bigger maps than that. Stop with Oblivion, don't even compare Oblivion with Fable.

It's an insult. Oblivion sucks, at least in comparison to Fable.

Reaction score
It's an insult. Oblivion sucks, at least in comparison to Fable.
ok well what about a map size of fallout 3?

p.s. i was only replying to somebody about oblivion, i didnt post a comparison

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Okay, let's put Fallout 3, Oblivion and any other game for map-comparsion aside for now. Fable 3 will be average in size of everything, the maps look larger and don't compare maps.

sirsimon

Reaction score
I think Fable III in size will be about double, since the playing hours are now about 21 rather than 11 in Fable II

Not your personal army

Reaction score
Fable is not a free roaming, it's useless to compare Oblivion to it. I think (and I wish) Fable III will be larger than Fable 2 or, at least, with more exploration and ways to go through.

sirsimon

Reaction score
It has to be much larger to accomidate everything

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
Okay, let's put Fallout 3, Oblivion and any other game for map-comparsion aside for now. Fable 3 will be average in size of everything, the maps look larger and don't compare maps.

how else are we suppose to compare the size of the map?! do you want me draw a picture and post it online?! seriously, you always get ****ed whenever Blazefire post a response. i mean, how often he posts information that we dont need is a little annoying, but now your just nitpicking at things to get ****ed off at

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I'm not nitpicking things or anything else, believe whatever you want. I feel right on my own end.

Mlaar

Reaction score
as big as my imagination will take it!!
Remember though apparently size dosnt matter its how you play that counts :p

Reaction score
how else are we suppose to compare the size of the map?! do you want me draw a picture and post it online?! seriously, you always get ****ed whenever Blazefire post a response. i mean, how often he posts information that we dont need is a little annoying, but now your just nitpicking at things to get ****ed off at
Thank you i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.