• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How can morphing be improved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madcat124

Reaction score
How do you feel morphing whould be handled in Fable 4?

-Body (Skill) Morphing-
I personally liked the morphing in Fable 3, however a return to the more classic way would be welcomed. I liked being able to pick how muscular my character became or how tall. Now you might say, Well, the consequence to using guns is a taller hero, but say you wanted a shorter one. With the Fable 2 system you could pick your height at the expense o having a lower level in the skill.

-Alignment-
I liked the way the alignment morphs looked in Fable 3, but sadly you couldn't display them at all times. I hope for Fable 4 they have an option to show your true form (like on the hero stat menu)

-Scarring-
Fable 2 had it good with the potions and such, should go back to that. When you get knocked down you should get a scar. I wouldn't mind if it went back to Fable 1 where it was based on damage (i know people hated that)

-Aging-
Should be in the game to some extent, but not like Fable 1 with becoming a grandpa.

-Weapon-
I actually really hated this aspect of the game. Would much rather be able to pick, and if not pick at least let us get a new level 1 hero weapon.

-Dog-
I don't necessarily like the dog, but in Fable 2 it was cool with having the dog reflect the personality of the master.

Status
Not open for further replies.