• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how do i get new swords?

C

Connor53

how do i get new swords?

I'm a real noob for modding and i downloaded a sword and it's in the Cinventorydef. How do iget it in fable? I've looked everywhere.:ninja:

C

Connor53

Re: how do i get new swords?

i already have FE, AE, and AR

C

Connor53

Albion resources, for albion explorer

jwc2200

Reaction score

1. Start Fable Explorer

2. Look for CREATURE in the scrollbar to your left.

3. Double-click CREATURE and scroll down until you find CREATURE_HERO (it's number 1470) and double-click it.

4. In the new window click on the [+] in the left panel and scroll down until you find Weapon 1 and click on it.

5. Now put the object ID of the weapon you want to add to your inventory.

6. Click 'Apply Changes' in the CREATURE_HERO window.

7. Then, in the top bar in Fable Explorer, click 'Actions' and 'Save mods and run Fable'

8. Wait till Fable starts.

Taken from one of OldBoy's guides.

C

Connor53

yeah but the numbers in there crash my game cause they aren't named as objects.

jwc2200

Reaction score

Is the weapon you want something you downloaded in an fmp?

jwc2200

Reaction score

Open FableExplorer, at the top, click File, Load Fable Mod Package. Find where you saved the fmp, click it. Then be patient it can take a while. You will get two pop-ups leave the first one til after you close Fable. Click ok on the second one, there is no Splash. After you click ok on the splash one, Fable starts and the sword will be part of the game. Now you need to close Fable and put the sword into 'weapon 1' or spawn it in a chest.

jwc2200

Reaction score

Are you clicking 'Action' then 'Save Mods and Run Fable' after you have loaded the fmp?

G

Garebear20

hello, i am also new to fable modding and was wondering if there is a way to change the heros starting clothes from the vilager clothes to whatver i want?? any feedback would be greatly appreciated thanks

W

Whatever..

Garebear20;192992 said:
hello, i am also new to fable modding and was wondering if there is a way to change the heros starting clothes from the vilager clothes to whatver i want?? any feedback would be greatly appreciated thanks

Please create a new thread about this. Because maybe more people with look at it. I don't think people who want to change startclothes is searching for "Adding new weapons" :)

G

Garebear20

lol good point will do ^_^