• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How evil are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
Here i want you to post your most evil moment, Im talking creativity in evil though. I dont want to hear "i killed a whole village the end" I want to see something a bit more interesting than that. Or at least make it sound more interesting like "I killed a whole village to lower the price of housing so i could buy it at a cheaper cost then rent it back out at huge rates to their grieving loved ones" Or something along those lines.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I wasn't evil. I remain neutral at all times and make the choices I believe will benefit me the most. I guess I do lean a bit more toward the evil side though... or at least, I assume that's how people would view me because of my selfish behavior.

Fluroscent

Reaction score
I killed everyone I saw jst to get a augment for my Bloodcraver. Including my wives.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
I'm so evil... I raised all of the rent over the land, and upped shop prices just so I can keep a few promises. Take that, Albion!

King Louie IV

Ruler of Albion
Reaction score
I'm as evil as it gets. I'm in the process of killing 300 civilians. It's one of the requirements to upgrade my inquisitor sword. Even my own kids are scared of me. :'(

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
I think a new pre requisite for these posts is that you must add an evil laugh at the end... MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Aparrently, I'm just PURE EVIL. I haven't done anything yet. Oh wait, I killed some chickens!!!

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
I just prostituted my wife out to a random xbox live player :D 100000 and you get a night in bed with my wife... and me MWUHAHAHHA!!!

Guren

Reaction score
I'm so evil I bought out everything, doubled the rent and shop prices, raised the taxes, kicked a chicken into bower lake and then drained the lake to shoot its dead body.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
I'm so evil I bought out everything, doubled the rent and shop prices, raised the taxes, kicked a chicken into bower lake and then drained the lake to shoot its dead body.

I envy you!

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
I wiped my ass with a protesters clip board and um... I felt bad after that and never did anything bad again :)

But thats what new chars are for.

Pink

Reaction score
I asked my boyfriend to play for me for 20 minutes while I showed and I come back, he is in the new Aurora and he kills someone. Thats the only evil thing my character has done.

OH! I accidentally farted in a child's face..

Matt Harrison

G.T.-Lethal Panda 78
Reaction score
A shopkeeper kept insulting me about how evil and bad of a person I am so I farted in her face...about 10 times.

Rob Hawkins

Reaction score
I'm so evil that when my wife and I had a kid and it was not a boy i took my wife out back and shot her!
Mwuhahahahahahahah

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
I was in Bowerstone Market looking for something to do, I found a villager who was pretty good looking, so I tried to take her to a bed, but when she refused I lead her into a dark back alley and electrocuted her. It was quiet and there were no witnesses. Muhahahahaha

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
Lol finally we are getting some good ones! Keep them coming

BowerstoneInFlames

Anarchist In Training
Reaction score
I'm so evil that I snuck into some ones house, slept in their bed and left WITHOUT laying the bedsheets back to normal.. MUAHAHAHAHHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.