• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How shall the game start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score
Re: How shall the game start?

Overan;407368 said:
Industrialization itself is not bad, however the game expands upon its early days when black smoke covered the lands and the workers were considered disposable.

And child labor. Don't forget that.

Bluedrake

Reaction score

Vicious Dice;407370 said:
And child labor. Don't forget that.

Good point. I'm curious to see the depth of this aspect of the game.

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

Bluedrake;407384 said:
Good point. I'm curious to see the depth of this aspect of the game.

I've heard that it will be a big part of the game, something that you see early on. Something you can stop when you become king or something you can make worse. Three guess's of what I'll do...

Reaction score

Vicious Dice;407391 said:
I've heard that it will be a big part of the game, something that you see early on. Something you can stop when you become king or something you can make worse. Three guess's of what I'll do...

Increasing the law so that kids will be put working on the production line from birth straight out of the womb by any chance lol?

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;407662 said:
Increasing the law so that kids will be put working on the production line from birth straight out of the womb by any chance lol?

I would do that, then do an epic raid and change the law that I created.

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;407662 said:

o_O You read minds? :O What am I thinking right now?

Reaction score

Vicious Dice;407681 said:
o_O You read minds? :O What am I thinking right now?

Ummm... probably how I'm going to guess & get it wrong lol, either that or You've got an image in Your head of many a miserable child getting their hands caught in cotton machines (like they often did in real life.) Also, rather than compensating them You charge THEM for a new replacement machine & for the inconvience that the insufferable little monkies have caused Your Mill (how delightfully evil) :D . Don't worry though, You can easily justify Your atrocities by telling the people of Albion that 'You did it for the lulz.'

Bluedrake

Reaction score

I'm curious to see if the moral choices will be as easy to reverse as in the last two games.

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;407732 said:
Ummm... probably how I'm going to guess & get it wrong lol, either that or You've got an image in Your head of many a miserable child getting their hands caught in cotton machines (like they often did in real life.) Also, rather than compensating them You charge THEM for a new replacement machine & for the inconvience that the insufferable little monkies have caused Your Mill (how delightfully evil) :D . Don't worry though, You can easily justify Your atrocities by telling the people of Albion that 'You did it for the lulz.'

Close...I was thinking of tacos.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

I believe that the game starts with the hero--a young adult prince, that escapes from the castle, alongside with Jasper (the butler that will critic all your actions) and Sir Walter (your life mentor, that something nasty will happen to him), afterwards you'll be introduced into your Guild Chambers (built from the Hero of Bowerstone) and various other features of the game and you can start your quest to take and lead your (it wasn't Logan's to begin with) kingdom.

Destro23

Reaction score

you will be rich at the start of fable III and your money will be in the sanctuary. the butler raises the hero into an adult obviously in fairfax castle but it has been updated and you can update it later in the game with greedy use of gold. the childhood would probably include a mother. the gameplay after the tutorial youth is probably when the story begins, and the story begins with a death of the king. logan will take over and you will run away some time after this and become a rebel that can transport back to the sancuary. theresa will begin the game's "road to rules" quest for you to upgrade abilities. this may start early. logan and the hero could have a strong loving bond or a hateful relationship. walter will be a rebal and he will also train the hero in combat at the sancuary, he could be part of the castle staff or your royal bodyguard. when you run away you will at some point lead him through aurura and he will stay with you while you gather other blades and guns for the attack on bloodstone.

the attack on bloodstone, a rebel attack with the hero coming in on a boat in the waterfront of bloodstone will be a battle up hill at night most likely, it will end with an EPIC battle with logan. logan will have access to powers like the hero does and he is older.

after this you become king and new content opens.

i think fable 3 will start with your fable 2 king as a character in the boy's childhood. their mother and even theresa should be there. reaver was his friend and they might even show garth and hammer with the king and kids.

Destro23

Reaction score

DarkONI;407827 said:
I believe that the game starts with the hero--a young adult prince, that escapes from the castle, alongside with Jasper (the butler that will critic all your actions) and Sir Walter (your life mentor, that something nasty will happen to him), afterwards you'll be introduced into your Guild Chambers (built from the Hero of Bowerstone) and various other features of the game and you can start your quest to take and lead your (it wasn't Logan's to begin with) kingdom.

Yes and being as he is a Prince he may need to wear disguises to avoid dangerous people when he is young.

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

DarkONI;407827 said:

That sounds about right.

Amazing Lad

Dumpling
Reaction score

How does the Hero of Fable 2 even become King/Queen in the first place?

Reaction score

Amazing Lad;408021 said:
How does the Hero of Fable 2 even become King/Queen in the first place?

Well in the real world monarchs usually got their power by winning wars & beating the sitting monarch so He/She probably got it for winning their little war against Lucien (who was technically ruler of Albion) In addition to saving Albion & buying Fairfax castle so the people probably just accepted Him/Her as a ruler.

Bluedrake

Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;408028 said:
Well in the real world monarchs usually got their power by winning wars & beating the sitting monarch so He/She probably got it for winning their little war against Lucien (who was technically ruler of Albion) In addition to saving Albion & buying Fairfax castle so the people probably just accepted Him/Her as a ruler.

Or he/she just said so and the people were too scared to argue...

Reaction score

Bluedrake;408109 said:
Or he/she just said so and the people were too scared to argue...

That would be the easier way, yes.

I Think We'd all do the same if some Big, muscled, overweight, will lined marked badass stomped up & demanded the throne.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

lol I know I'd be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.