• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to not become King of Albion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
i never played fable 2, so i have no idea of the backstory. i just want to be able to not be king. you know. let Scar take over pride rock etc. etc. any ideas?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
i never played fable 2, so i have no idea of the backstory. i just want to be able to not be king. you know. let Scar take over pride rock etc. etc. any ideas?
The game forces you to rule over Albion. It is inevitable. Unless you stop doing the main quests.

Erika

Reaction score
the fable 2 story line is mainly about stoping lucien from distrying the world to build a new one (i wish you had a choice to let him.. it would be enteresting)

no you cant not be king/queen... sucks....

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
*SPOILER ALERT*

There are only two ways to not be ruler of Albion:
1. Don't play the main quests. If you want to, then play until after you come out of Reaver's Manor. After that, they will tell you to go to Aurora with Ben Finn and Walter. DON'T. If you do, after you come back from Aurora, you have no choice but to storm the castle and be ruler.
2. Don't play Fable 3. The main point of the game is to be ruler of Albion, so if you don't want to be ruler, then what's the point of playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.