• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How weapons lose or retain their augments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Reaction score
After playing around with various characters I've found out how weapons keep or lose their augments. This heavily depends on if you ever had a legendary weapon on your character. If another player sends you a fully augmented weapon and you never had it before, that weapon will retain the augments. But if you had the weapon ever on you character, it will retain the status of the same weapon you had in your armory. Selling a weapon does not remove the fact you had the weapon before on your here. So selling the same weapon before a trade will not make you able to keep the augments on the new weapons.

Here is an example in-case I managed to not explain it properly.

Hero 1: Has never had a Dragonstomper .48 in his armory ever. So when Hero 1 receives a fully augmented Dragonstomper from another hero it will stay augmented. Also therefore anytime he receives a Dragonstomper it will be fully augmented.

Hero: 2: Has had one of every weapon in his inventory at one point or another. When Hero 2 receives a fully augmented Dragonstomper .48 it will be like the one he had before. Therefor it will lose it's augments on it and be an exact copy of the one he had before. Even if he does sell it before the trade it won't change the fact he had it before. So in order to receive fully upgraded weapons he will need to make a new hero.

I hope this helps those of you that are trying to collect fully augmented weapons. Also if I didn't explain it clearly or if you have a question about this please post it!.

AWD Drift WRX

Reaction score
I see what you mean. And makes sense as well. Nice detective work. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.