• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hundred's of People

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score
Hundred's of People

:':)':)'(
Yesterday was our first day at the Penny Arcade Expo and what a day it's been! Probably hundreds of people got their hands on Fable II, mainly playing the combat demo that we also showed at E3 and Leipzig, almost always in co-op: playing and fighting together.

I took some really cool pictures (one of a two year old boy playing the game, don't worry his mum was with him at all times and we didn't do any combat!) but sadly enough Windows Vista decided that my very old-skool USB compactflash reader shouldn't work. I'll try and sort that out but it might have to wait until after the show.

Today is another day - imagine hordes of gamers (and some serious weirdos as well if you ask me, I mean who dresses in hot pants and walks around with a ferret?) - and it's going to be the longest day yet. Woody is still sleeping like a baby (he's not answering his walkie-talkie) and I'm getting hyper on coffee again! Wooohoooo!!!!!

hundreds of the public have played but not me:':)'(

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score
Re: Hundred's of People

Neither have I, so suck it up :p
well they properbly wont have all the progress they make so it would be partly pointless!

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

eghr fable just a month about 2 actually, away

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Zarkes;201169 said:
eghr fable just a month about 2 actually, away

52 days in America...55 for the PAL regons

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

im so jealous at all the people that has played fable 2. especially peter molyneux that has played it through several times. probably.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Love their Bloggs. I know how you feel. Every time I see someone, at a Demo, with a controller, I just want to grab it from their hands. I think it's 55 more days to go, for Europe, or is it here?:unsure:
+rep4U

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

ali1238;201187 said:
52 days in America...55 for the PAL regons
stfu -_-
PM is a traitor! he's from UK, right? so he's in the PAL region, right?
Maybe it's Microsoft's fault... damn you Bill Gates!!! you Master-Chief-wannabe!!

led_zepp123

Fables 27th greatest fan
Reaction score

Simon Kalevra you blasphemer take that back,!

led_zepp123

Fables 27th greatest fan
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;201290 said:
NEVA!!
^^

thats it simon i didnt want to do this but your banned in advance from being my henchman, if i see your little purple orb during my travles in fable 2. well im just gunna walk on by! so there ill lt you ponder on that till the release date. by which i will expect a full apology posted in this tread.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

uhm, I'm not really sure what you were offended by.
was it they Bill Gates Master-Chief-wannabe? or the PM traitor?
Im guessing PM traitor, and I only said that cause Fable is set to release on the 24th in Europe - that's 3 days AFTER the US gets it... I'll be seeing most of my friends playing Fable 2, and go to bed crying :'(
Damn you Bill gates and Peter-Pan!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;201293 said:
uhm, I'm not really sure what you were offended by.
was it they Bill Gates Master-Chief-wannabe? or the PM traitor?
Im guessing PM traitor, and I only said that cause Fable is set to release on the 24th in Europe - that's 3 days AFTER the US gets it... I'll be seeing most of my friends playing Fable 2, and go to bed crying :'(
Damn you Bill gates and Peter-Pan!

It was just a momentary lasp. You are OK. I'll let you in, if you behave.:p Peter doesn't have anything to do with the release.

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;201274 said:
stfu -_-
PM is a traitor! he's from UK, right? so he's in the PAL region, right?
Maybe it's Microsoft's fault... damn you Bill Gates!!! you Master-Chief-wannabe!!

Stfu...what for?

Peter M dont have a thing to do with the realease dates neither does Bill Gates its actually cuase the Xbox is more popular in America thus it gets more attension and I really csant think on another reason but the one I gave is a very poor reason to delay the gamne for another reagon even though it is made in that area. Hate Microsoft in general for this anoyance (not Lionhead)

R

Raen

Playing the game would just ruin the experience later. at least thats my opinion.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Raen;201336 said:
Playing the game would just ruin the experience later. at least thats my opinion.
Yeah, I'm waiting for the release, than play the pub games, till Europe, and England gets theirs.:) It'll give me something to do.

D

Darg

Hundreds of them, you say? Hundreds of people easily played Halo 3 before its release, but so what? Does it make the experience any less? Of course not and don't worry about it. If it makes you feel any better, you have yet to experience the awesomeness... they already wasted theirs.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

ali1238;201329 said:
Stfu...what for?

Peter M dont have a thing to do with the realease dates neither does Bill Gates its actually cuase the Xbox is more popular in America thus it gets more attension and I really csant think on another reason but the one I gave is a very poor reason to delay the gamne for another reagon even though it is made in that area. Hate Microsoft in general for this anoyance (not Lionhead)
stfu for reminding me that I get it 3 days later than every1 else (nothing personal I just talk crap^^)

Anyway thanks for the info... damn fat Americans!!
I can be fat! If that's what it take - I'll go to BK and MacD everyday!
Bring on the Burgers!