• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I assume I'll have to start a new game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
How many times has this been asked? I don't believe anyone here knows, only Lionhead can answer that one.

BatusBrad

Reaction score
Locked solid, I'm afraid.

I'm assuming 'restart with all being well' as opposed to 'pow! suddenly fixed'.

As to how many times it has been asked - I have no idea, but don't care. I didn't know, hoped somebody did, and asked.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Locked solid, I'm afraid.

I'm assuming 'restart with all being well' as opposed to 'pow! suddenly fixed'.

As to how many times it has been asked - I have no idea, but don't care. I didn't know, hoped somebody did, and asked.

Would you please describe what exactly happens? As in, start game on Dashboard, first loading, press start on the main menu, etc.

BatusBrad

Reaction score
It started with Jasper going quiet, which was annoying, but survivable. Then I fast travelled to Brightwall (to return a book, I think) and somehow ended up completely frozen, standing in front of the academy. Now, that's where I go every time I start F3. No movement, no sound, no nothing - I look like a screenshot and have to turn the XBox off, as it freezes.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
It started with Jasper going quiet, which was annoying, but survivable. Then I fast travelled to Brightwall (to return a book, I think) and somehow ended up completely frozen, standing in front of the academy. Now, that's where I go every time I start F3. No movement, no sound, no nothing - I look like a screenshot and have to turn the XBox off, as it freezes.
My guess is that you won't have to make a new game, as the data is not corrupted and it loads your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.